• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kopiuncle and his Clones...Anymore? Did I Miss out anyone?

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our pleasure...pls create more clones so that there is enuff for our cycle of 38....:biggrin:

yes yes yes more and more clones on the way...just zap away..............ah meng!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
there are already more than 38 ...so you can zap one everyday...wauhahaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i should suggest to BOSS to make the cycle 100 .....

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
yes yes yes more and more clones on the way...just zap away..............ah meng!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
there are already more than 38 ...so you can zap one everyday...wauhahaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i should suggest to BOSS to make the cycle 100 .....

hahahahaha...your clones will be slaughtered one by one! :biggrin:

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahahahaha...your clones will be slaughtered one by one! :biggrin:
of course of course..offered to the mafia, the thai samsengs, the mbssluts, the teamdrifter, jw5, tfbh, oldfart, knnbpcb,donor, cufflinks...yes all take their turns after 38 cycles and zap away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! huat ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1800 arsenic liced poisoned points for you motherfuckers to slaughter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ah meng!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
of course of course..offered to the mafia, the thai samsengs, the mbssluts, the teamdrifter, jw5, tfbh, oldfart, knnbpcb,donor, cufflinks...yes all take their turns after 38 cycles and zap away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! huat ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1800 arsenic liced poisoned points for you motherfuckers to slaughter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ah meng!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
why so upset...you were so vile in killing Moo and others...it is Pay Back time :biggrin:

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
LIAR =

1. Kopiuncle
2. ilovesingapore
3. theblackhole
4. Extremist
5. RonRon
6. LIONHEART
7. k0piuncle
8. length
9. tigerbright

there is no need to implicate and invole the innocent parties...

here are my handles - nothing to hide:

kopiuncle aka ilovesingapore aka theblackhole aka lionheart
tigerbright has been murdered and gone....

there is nothing to hide. and there is no need to involve the innocents.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
there is no need to implicate and invole the innocent parties...

here are my handles - nothing to hide:

kopiuncle aka ilovesingapore aka theblackhole aka lionheart
tigerbright has been murdered and gone....

there is nothing to hide. and there is no need to involve the innocents.

using "distractions" to salvage your clones? hahaha :biggrin: try harder...:biggrin:

tigerbright

using "distractions" to salvage your clones? hahaha :biggrin: try harder...:biggrin:

yes, try harder you dirty monkey!!!!!!!!!!! i am from hell speaking to you!!! fucking old monkey...........meanwhile
the merciless slaughtering of the lionheart continues unabated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now he is 1700 !!! massive killing field!!!

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Year of the Wooden Horse will bring plenty of horse shit to the following cyberbullies...

1.Jw5
2.Thugsin
3.Joetys
4.IHP
5.Eastjossstickslickwhitecandlewax
6.BKT
7.Ah Meng
8.Donor
9.Cufflinks
10.Lordkrishna
11. chonburifc
12 wikiphile
13. teamdrifter

and last but not least

MBSSLSUTS AND ALL HIS HENCHMEN
Now all together!!! H U A T !!!!!!!!!!! H O R S E S H I T TO ALL OF THESE CYBERBULLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ilovesinkapore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kopisai kena whacked by Leongsam this morning...so kwai kia now...Tail between his legs...diam diam...hahahahahaahha.....Or Bee Good!

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kopisai kena whacked by Leongsam this morning...so kwai kia now...Tail between his legs...diam diam...hahahahahaahha.....Or Bee Good!

it's just a love bite lah...you must be damned jealous!!!

The Year of the Wooden Horse will bring plenty of horse shit to the following cyberbullies...and horseshitters...

1.Jw5
2.Thugsin
3.Joetys
4.IHP
6.BKT
7.Ah Meng
8.Donor
9.Cufflinks
10.Lordkrishna
11. chonburifc
12 wikiphile
13. teamdrifter
14. angbin
15.ilovesinkapore ....

and last but not least

Now all together!!! H U A T !!!!!!!!!!! H O R S E S H I T TO ALL OF THESE CYBERBULLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you for all the hongbaos!!! HUAT!!!!

The Year of the Wooden Horse will bring plenty of horse shit to the following cyberbullies...and horseshitters...

1.Jw5
2.Thugsin
3.Joetys
4.IHP
6.BKT
7.Ah Meng
8.Donor >>>> biggest coward>>>>yet to post something sensible>>> just fuck people for fucking sake!!!
9.Cufflinks>>> another no balls and no testicles back stabber >>> fuck people with no feelings like fucking the wall!!!
10.Lordkrishna >>> another fucking lord >>>the demone and the devil who claimed to be Lordkrisha>>>karma is heavy!!!
11. chonburifc
12 wikiphile
13. teamdrifter >>> failre to recruit Kopi made him a demon, a devil and a zapper! imperial coward!!!
14. angbin >>>> anothe lanliau bin !!! >>> only back stab people out of hate not out of substance!!! cbyebin!!!
15.ilovesinkapore ....

and last but not least