• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KNNBPCB...Fcuking Pinoy invade Tampines neighbourhood food court liao...

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore was once invaded by ah tiongs more than ahundred years ago? Now its an ah tiong country.

pinkpanther7

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the food quality at Koufu and Kopitiam is inferior compared to the likes of Food Republic and Food Junction.

Anyway, any good Pinoy food to recommend? PM Lee said 'old' Singapore citizens have to integrate with new citizens and foreigners. Let's start with food first.

You can try the "pork adobo". Not too bad for those that I tried in Philippines.

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the food quality at Koufu and Kopitiam is inferior compared to the likes of Food Republic and Food Junction.

Anyway, any good Pinoy food to recommend? PM Lee said 'old' Singapore citizens have to integrate with new citizens and foreigners. Let's start with food first.

May I suggest Balud (the duck egg).

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Peronally, I can vouch for some Burmese who are sincere both in their jobs and way they treat others. It is the loopholes in sgp policies that fucked up everything, consequence of lack in proper and effective checks and balances.

Just avoid that foodcourt and see how long they can last. Local's buyer power still much stronger than these low class FTs

Laksaboy mentioned about Burmese food in Peninsula Plaza. I used to go to Cathay Photo there but have since switched to Alan Photo at Funan because the whole farking plaza smell of Burmese shit. The foul smell was even coming out of the air vents I can even smell it at the opposite side of the road.

Prometheus888

Alfrescian
Loyal
my maid does a very good version of that. I dont eat out much but when i do I support all the hawkers only....never any of these rubbish food court chains

sta1100

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinoys are very cheap and selfish,,I doubt they will spend the money eating out,,so i know the business wont last,,,

Not truth, they prefer FAST FOOD, if you look at those pinoy lady when they are young they look good, when they reach late twenty thier body look out of shape due to the food they take, eg fast food, fatty food etc.

sta1100

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not truth that food republic are good was at woodland causwayponit yesterday, order fry prawn mee, the noodel was not cook. now day most of the food court price are over kill and the taste has gone to the drain.

arainz

Alfrescian
Loyal
had a fren who started sell vietnam food abt 10yrs ago in bugis foodcourt, that failed,

if he had sold pinoy food instead, i wonder if he can still survive