• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The whole fucking country looks like Manila now

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have just sold off my car last month, and i start taking the mrt n buses again. Gosh!!! I know there are lots of FTs in sg, but i didnt know there are sooooo many of them here!!! I was really shocked!! There is so much difference in taking the mrt in 2006 and 2012.

I think the pinoys is the No.1 FTs in sg. Its really irritating to listen when they speak tagalor. These FTs are the reason why i voted opposition in 2011.

Why u sell your car? Everyone dying to get a car now.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heh. It used to be Little Manila only on weekends at Lucky Plaza, and maybe at that open space park (now transformed into Ion Orchard) just across the road from Wheelock Place.

Now they're everywhere.

And it's not just maids. You have nurses, engineers, call centre monkeys, waiters/waitresses, hotel staff, dental assistants.

The PAP government has irresponsibly thrown open the FT floodgates. There will be hell to pay.

Sales staff too..go to any shop in shopping centre and chances are the sales staff are now Pinoy...in some shops, majority Pinoys like Sim siang choon..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have just sold off my car last month, and i start taking the mrt n buses again. Gosh!!! I know there are lots of FTs in sg, but i didnt know there are sooooo many of them here!!! I was really shocked!! There is so much difference in taking the mrt in 2006 and 2012.

I think the pinoys is the No.1 FTs in sg. Its really irritating to listen when they speak tagalor. These FTs are the reason why i voted opposition in 2011.

Aiyoh last Sunday I left my car and me and the wife took bus No 12 from Pasir Ris to Katong..By the time the bus reached Simei, it was damn packed with Pinoys goin to church.. The bus was buzzing with loud chatters of Tagalog.. Cannot tahan anymore, I alighted at the bus stop infront of Tanah Merah MRT and hailed a taxi to go to Katong..

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In no time they will invade GM.

U go textile Ctr at Jln Sultan on a Sunday 4pm; goodness 4-5 floors of
church congregation(The Axis); and they even prayed in groups publicly.
WTF?! No way......i intend to keep thai-ness of GM....let me rally a few thai muay thai fighters to go lynch a few pinoys

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore very soon will become SingaMakati (province of Philippines).

It'll be like the spratlys where so many countries fighting over it & claiming sovereignty over it!
Singaporeans shall be so proud then being wanted by so many! Got better value!

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
last Sunday me and the wife took bus No 12 from Pasir Ris to Katong..By the time the bus reached Simei, it was damn packed with Pinoys.. Cannot tahan anymore, I alighted at the bus stop infront of Tanah Merah MRT and hailed a taxi to go to Katong..
Left your wife on the bus?

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Before mostly malay set up camp in beach. Now more than half set up camp on beach are Pinoy.
Everywhere flooded with Pinoy. Next year will be worst when maid get one day of per year.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mark my words that emigration fig wud b higher in coming yrs.
Ppl r alrdy looking towards neighbor countries. The mighty rich
couldnt care less.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Before mostly malay set up camp in beach. Now more than half set up camp on beach are Pinoy.
Everywhere flooded with Pinoy. Next year will be worst when maid get one day of per year.

Chinaman, your standard of English retrograding from Primary One level to Kindergarten Two? And get your fucking facts right! Tiu leh loh moh kor hai!

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why u sell your car? Everyone dying to get a car now.

I got some financial difficulties. Finally I can sell off the car without topping up extra, I quick hand quick leg and sell off. Now COE is too high, not worth to get a car now. Unless you intend to drive finish the 10 years.

For now, I will have to get used to the smell of the indians, the irritation language of the tagalog and the rudeness & unhygenic of the ah tiongs. Till the colapse of the PAP!

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Up to you guys, what you want your future to be like. Do something before it's too late.

with the 60.1% fucktards still think that the 超级白 are doing a good job there will not be any future to talk about.

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
If left right neighbours are ah tiong and pinoys Siao liao :biggrin:

I dont think we are in a position to call them Ah Tiong.Very soon they will overtake us to be the most powerful country and they will call us Ah Sing!By looking down on them u r simply looking down on your forefathers which came from the same source.At the same time it is like u r also looking down on yourselves.

They and us are belonging to same league different from the other SE Asian and S.Asian!Wake up everybody.When they are up to our level,you can't even beg them to replenish our population!