• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The whole fucking country looks like Manila now

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN..pinoys everywhere...young, old, male, female...you hear their irritating Tagalog chatter....infront, behind, left right, walking slowly pushing their fucking stroller and swinging their fucking backpack like they own dis fucking place......everywhere in hdb void deck, mrt, bus, shopping centre, food court, library, supermarket, fast food, cinema, at the expo......KNN, they seems to be everywhere now.....the only place where I get away from these irritating pinoy coachroaches is to stay at home.....:mad::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo: FUCKUP!!!

Last edited:

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With so many nationalities in this tiny island, this whole fucking place is like rojak. No national identity.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Depending on where you are, you could feel you are in different countries.
I personally prefer beach road area for little Thailand

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nearly every part of Singapore is occupied. PRC, Geylang, Indonesian city plaza, pinoys orchard, burmeses penisula plaza, ah neh serangoon, angmos all parts of city.........can add

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal
When at work, the Pinoys make for great service staff. But once off work, they can be a pest as there are just too many of them and when foreigners come together, they break into their own loud language and habits.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No, it actually look like a crowded Burger King store.
burger%20king_lineup1.jpg

Last edited:

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why don't Singapore contest for some parts of Islands and deport Pinoys back to their big homeland? Singapore is too small for so many Pinoys.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heh. It used to be Little Manila only on weekends at Lucky Plaza, and maybe at that open space park (now transformed into Ion Orchard) just across the road from Wheelock Place.

Now they're everywhere.

And it's not just maids. You have nurses, engineers, call centre monkeys, waiters/waitresses, hotel staff, dental assistants.

The PAP government has irresponsibly thrown open the FT floodgates. There will be hell to pay.

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Opening up so many slave labors into the market is just a ticking time bomb...

later these slave labors will bring in their families, and increase in numbers, and will revolt against their masters, and claim ownership of Singapore as their own.

There will be so many social problems in Singapore... DO NOT USE SO MANY FOREIGN TALENTS... SINGAPOREANS will eventually be replaced by these FTs... due to our very low birthrates.

Vote wisely.

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have just sold off my car last month, and i start taking the mrt n buses again. Gosh!!! I know there are lots of FTs in sg, but i didnt know there are sooooo many of them here!!! I was really shocked!! There is so much difference in taking the mrt in 2006 and 2012.

I think the pinoys is the No.1 FTs in sg. Its really irritating to listen when they speak tagalor. These FTs are the reason why i voted opposition in 2011.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal

In no time they will invade GM.

U go textile Ctr at Jln Sultan on a Sunday 4pm; goodness 4-5 floors of
church congregation(The Axis); and they even prayed in groups publicly.