• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KNNBPCB...Fcuking Pinoy invade Tampines neighbourhood food court liao...

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
saw this fucking pinoy food stall yesterday at tampines north koufu foodcourt...knn the whole fucking place now swarming with pinoys hogging all the tables to chit chat....knn what to find an empty table to sit and have a peaceful meal also cannot...kept hearing these monkeys chattering in their irritating tagalog....KNNBPCB...Tampines central crowded with pinoys...now my neigbourhood food centre also crowded with pinoys.....KNNBPCB ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

55j6hk.jpg

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks to Chan CHun sing, the Lanfang Republic, aka Singapore has been invaded and will very soon lose its identity and independence. MG Chan Chun Sing, the stupidest farktard MG and one of the higest paid politicians in the world. Only the PAPzi will be able to find such a stupendously idiotic fool to become a politician.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
saw this fucking pinoy food stall yesterday at tampines north koufu foodcourt...knn the whole fucking place now swarming with pinoys hogging all the tables to chit chat....knn what to find an empty table to sit and have a peaceful meal also cannot ...
iz mor convincing if ur accompanying pix can support ur words ...

Last edited:

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks to Chan CHun sing, the Lanfang Republic, aka Singapore has been invaded and will very soon lose its identity and independence. MG Chan Chun Sing, the stupidest farktard MG and one of the higest paid politicians in the world. Only the PAPzi will be able to find such a stupendously idiotic fool to become a politician.

Hakka Republic

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have long boycott Koufu Foodcourt.. That food court is Cheebaey Yam Keng's favourite meeting point to meet Tampines North residents for some talk cock sessions on certain Sundays..

Prometheus888

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have long boycott Koufu Foodcourt.. That food court is Cheebaey Yam Keng's favourite meeting point to meet Tampines North residents for some talk cock sessions on certain Sundays..

I NEVER waste any calories in ANY of these corporatised food chains... It is a sure way of killing our country's own uspecial and unique culture.

I want to continue to support the little guy and the underdog ... and not allow them to be bullied into oblivion and destoryed by these greedy large profit machines.....

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
<div><iframe frameborder="0" width="576" height="324" src="http://d.yimg.com/nl/omg/site/player.html#repeat=0&shareUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fsg.entertainment.yahoo.com%2Fvideo%2Fchannel-26883200%2Ftake-a-sneak-peek-into-fhm-s-sexiest-women-of-the-world-30042364.html&vid=30042364&startScreenCarouselUI=hide&browseCarouselUI=hide&lang=en-SG"></iframe></div>

Can we have these pinoys instead?

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I NEVER waste any calories in ANY of these corporatised food chains... It is a sure way of killing our country's own uspecial and unique culture.

I want to continue to support the little guy and the underdog ... and not allow them to be bullied into oblivion and destoryed by these greedy large profit machines.....

Good points from you.. I made it a point to avoid eating at Food Courts like Koufu.. Hawker Ctr food is the best.. Nothin can beat the quality of food and the enviroment there..

Asura

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No answers will be provided to the above issue.

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

prefer home cook food :cool:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pinoy food can be found in many food courts and coffee shops these days.

I've said it before: food/cuisine reflects demographic reality. An ethnic group is predisposed to eat its own food. When there's demand, there'll be supply.

Burmese food used to be a niche cuisine only found in Peninsula Plaza.
Pinoy food used to be a niche cuisine only found in Lucky Plaza.

They're not niche or exotic anymore, I wonder why?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This food court damn rundown with lousy food...those Pinoy vermins can colonize it for all I care.
For me I boycotted banquet food courts and it's so called crap halal food.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Koufu in the mid-2000s was still decent. Had a meal at a Koufu food court in Leisure Park Kallang many years ago.

Unfortunately, you won't see many independent food courts. They're mostly Kopitiam or Food Republic. NTUC Foodfare has one in Clementi Mall.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
prefer home cook food :cool:

Agree.. But sometimes cannot help it.. Must eat outside also

This food court damn rundown with lousy food...those Pinoy vermins can colonize it for all I care.
For me I boycotted banquet food courts and it's so called crap halal food.

Crappy shit food being sold at Koufu.. In fact as a longtime Tampines boy, I don't think there's any good food available in the whole of Tampines.. Thankfully I had now moved to Hougang.. So many good makan places available at the whole stretch of Upp Serangoon..

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pinoys are very cheap and selfish,,I doubt they will spend the money eating out,,so i know the business wont last,,,

ruffles

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the food quality at Koufu and Kopitiam is inferior compared to the likes of Food Republic and Food Junction.

Anyway, any good Pinoy food to recommend? PM Lee said 'old' Singapore citizens have to integrate with new citizens and foreigners. Let's start with food first.

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just avoid that foodcourt and see how long they can last. Local's buyer power still much stronger than these low class FTs

Laksaboy mentioned about Burmese food in Peninsula Plaza. I used to go to Cathay Photo there but have since switched to Alan Photo at Funan because the whole farking plaza smell of Burmese shit. The foul smell was even coming out of the air vents I can even smell it at the opposite side of the road.

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
<div><iframe frameborder="0" width="576" height="324" src="http://d.yimg.com/nl/omg/site/player.html#repeat=0&shareUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fsg.entertainment.yahoo.com%2Fvideo%2Fchannel-26883200%2Ftake-a-sneak-peek-into-fhm-s-sexiest-women-of-the-world-30042364.html&vid=30042364&startScreenCarouselUI=hide&browseCarouselUI=hide&lang=en-SG"></iframe></div>

Can we have these pinoys instead?

What we will have are black, bushy & butt ugly!