• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kishore torn to pieces in BBC, Hard Talk

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dean of school of public policy.... I doubt he can take on a college kid outside Singapore

From what I heard, LKY was instrumental in arranging KM's current post. When this man was PS MFA, he was damned scared of Lim Siong Guan, then Head Civil Service.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

OK basically the only reason why screwball, GD, narong and maybe laska were all so enamored with Liu Thai Ker's spouse is cos Liu Thai Ker from his name is probably some cheena guy that managed to marry some white chick and you know i suppose that by itself is some accomplishment. :rolleyes:

Could you have some pictures of their 2 children? Oh i am sure they must be really good looking and definitely higher up the food chain aka sg hierachy due to their mixed blood.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OK basically the only reason why screwball, GD, narong and maybe laska were all so enamored with Liu Thai Ker's spouse is cos Liu Thai Ker from his name is probably some cheena guy that managed to marry some white chick and you know i suppose that by itself is some accomplishment. :rolleyes:

Could you have some pictures of their 2 children? Oh i am sure they must be really good looking and definitely higher up the food chain aka sg hierachy due to their mixed blood.

Liu Thai Ker is an idol to all weak sinkie male.
With a fuckface like his he can still bag 2 white meat as wives...it's akin to giving SPGs the middle fingers.
Elites like shorty mabok and american yacoob together with thai ker are inspiration to us all....

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Worked part time with NAC back then in my student days..

There was a Hokkien Opera performance at Victoria Theatre.. Lead actress was from Taiwan and was rumoured to be a mistress of Woody's brother.. I still remember Woody's brother parking his Jag behind the loading bay of the theatre to fetch his so called mistress..

It was an easy show.. No fancy lighting or lavish stage decorations..

Liu Thar Ker was also there as Chairman of NAC and was one of the VIPs that night that also included Woody's brother..

After the show, Liu Thai Ker came up to the stage and shook the hands of all the stage crew.. He also shook my hand and said, '' Good job and Well done Young Man ''...

I found it funny since my only task that night was just to place a chair at the centre of the stage so that the lead actress could sit on it while singing..

Last edited:

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the land of the blind, the half-eyed is king...of BS.
This is the guy who said that Singapore had no beggars.
How much of his bovine explusions can you breathe in?

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
How could that be possible? Are you 200% sure?

MSG Chan Chun Sing is the creme de la creme and a President Scholar to boot, unless I am wrong?

Email BBC and recommend MG Kee Chiu for a Hard Talk Cock session

If he even qualifies.... will be a fun show to watch. He must be Presidents' Scholar of a damn useless cohort to have him at the top

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How could that be possible? Are you 200% sure?

MSG Chan Chun Sing is the creme de la creme and a President Scholar to boot, unless I am wrong?

More like a 'cum de la cum' scholar.

Tak chek kiang does not necessarily mean you can run a country. In fact, most bookworm nerds cannot run a country. They only know how to follow instructions and cover backside.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard that someone recently left the LKYSPP to join one of the other universities because of direct disagreements with the Dean.

It would seem that if you do not completely subscribe to the views of the person whose name is reflected in the School's name then there may not be a place for you there.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There was a Hokkien Opera performance at Victoria Theatre.. Lead actress was from Taiwan and was rumoured to be a mistress of Woody's brother.. I still remember Woody's brother parking his Jag behind the loading bay of the theatre to fetch his so called mistress..

Not sure if it is same bro of Woody. One of his bro was driving a cab. When Woody was rising, his bro stopped driving. Mrs Woody found him a niche as master tenant of premises at Dempsey. That bro was driving a 7-series BMW then. Same bro made alot of money in the late 90s during GE by betting on the right election date. THis bro is a supporter of SKT , 7 mile Bt Timah.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not sure if it is same bro of Woody. One of his bro was driving a cab. When Woody was rising, his bro stopped driving. Mrs Woody found him a niche as master tenant of premises at Dempsey. That bro was driving a 7-series BMW then. Same bro made alot of money in the late 90s during GE by betting on the right election date. THis bro is a supporter of SKT , 7 mile Bt Timah.

Hmm..Could be this bro of Woody.. I still remember the theatre staff there calling him Mr Goh and claiming that he is GCT's brother.. Same features like Woody.. Tall, gangly wearing specs..

He was very generous with his money.. Discreetly gave us Stage crew some sort of Ang Pau money after the show.. Junior staff and part timers like me received $70 each.. Senior stage crew received at least $120 each..

He did that to reward us for not closing the theatre at 12pm.. By right we must close the theatre by midnight.. The reason was because he wanted his Taiwanese mistress to take her own sweet time to change.. We always reserved the Star dressing room for her.. It was a special dressing room only reserved for the lead actress of the troupe..

We would wait at least 1 hour for her to finish changing before we can close the theatre.. Meanwhile Woody's brother would wait at the loading bay and have a smoke with the Stage crew..

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hmm..Could be this bro of Woody.. I still remember the theatre staff there calling him Mr Goh and claiming that he is GCT's brother.. Same features like Woody.. Tall, gangly wearing specs..

This bro got more bak bak than Woody. Drank with him once in a KTV. He moves around with persons of ill repute! Recall this chap also member - not Member of Parliament but member in the chiong scene.