• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kishore torn to pieces in BBC, Hard Talk

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
emeritus sunshinebolx (sunshinebolx) <NOBR></NOBR>
Mar-25 6:14 pm
To:
xlandjy <NOBR></NOBR>
(3 of 41)

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

70994.3 in reply to 70994.1

<TBODY>
</TBODY>
p015whbh.jpg

p016d5sj.jpg

Stephen Sackur
Kishore Mahbubani - Author and former diplomat
Are you an optimist or a pessimist when it comes to the future of human civilisation? Your response may be determined by where you live. In the West, beset by economic stagnation, many see reasons to be fearful. In Asia and Africa prosperity and confidence are on the rise. Stephen Sackur speaks to Kishore Mahbubani, former diplomat turned provocative thinker on globalisation. He sees a world increasingly united by economics, ideas and aspirations... ƒ¦ Show more</EM>
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p015whbh
http://www.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/series/ht
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p015whbh/Hardtalk_Kishore_Mahbubani_Author_and_former_diplomat/
http://castroller.com/podcasts/Hardtalk/3432246

Last edited:

MenghidupKehadapan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I read his book "Can Asians Think", found it pretty enlightening except for the sublime references to benevolent dictatorships ala PAP would be the panacea to world peace and prosperity.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kishore is a CFR dog, and the pet dog of the Lees. Obviously he's going to shower praise on globalization.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I won't be surprised when he changes his tune after LKY ups the lorry. When more "hard truths" come out about mismanagement in the Lee era surfaces :smile:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking jiak liao bee Ah neh chose only to look at and hear the good things and anything that does not serve his purpose is made an exception. Stephen Sackur is right. Fucking sycophantic crowing from his ivory tower. SS is good - needling him and badgering and keep coming back to his past contradictions.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The guy was torn to shreds. SS used Kishore's own authored works, previous interview in Hardtalk, quotes, positions held in the past to demolish him. Looks like SS used Kishore's own sledgehammer on him. The saddest part was asking him if he believed in democracy. Really embarrassing when this drowning man clutching at straws invoked the name of Francis Fukuyama as one other individual who reversed his position. FF himself has been thoroughly discredited and is the iconic symbol of special interest group amongst whom the Neocons stand front and centre.

Explains why I spotted someone walking along Dunbar Walk wearing a paperback in his head.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The guy was torn to shreds. SS used Kishore's own authored works, previous interview in Hardtalk, quotes, positions held in the past to demolish him. Looks like SS used Kishore's own sledgehammer on him. The saddest part was asking him if he believed in democracy. Really embarrassing when this drowning man clutching at straws invoked the name of Francis Fukuyama as one other individual who reversed his position. FF himself has been thoroughly discredited and is the iconic symbol of special interest group amongst whom the Neocons stand front and centre.

Explains why I spotted someone walking along Dunbar Walk wearing a paperback in his head.

nice commentary but let's see what jw5 has to say about your post. :biggrin:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
The guy is drunk with his own hype. The world is so screwed up and he paints a rose-tinted picture. Three crises in 10 years which led to the malaise today - Cyprus and Europe still in a shit, global recession looming, runaway capitalism on wall St that triggered the financial crisis,rising world wide income inequality, global terrorism, the M-E debacle, Syria, and all that shit, and he pontificates on his fat ass on only the good things, much like the PAP.

This guy is getting too asinine for his own good. I dont know why Tan Chor Chuan can put up with this idiot. NUS must be held hostage by good for nothing nuts like him. He's enjoying his ensconced tenured position and nobody seems to be able to touch him. I cant believe we are so short of intelligentsia.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
This MIW lackey like all MIW don't know how to debate.
Only can self-praised inside sinkeeland.Once offshore he
Cannot stand on his two feet ,become dumb mute deaf n
Retarded.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
ss always tears his guests a new one, he asks tough questions that others dont

kishore is not saying anything new, he is parroting the spore gahment views. quite sad given his so called credentials

recently boris johnson the london mayor kena F by a bbc journalist. (google boris and andrew marr show)
now when will stuff like this happen in spore? when pigs fly over battery road I guess. knn

Retarded.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal

hahaha...scroobal, u are also a discredited ah neh.....
yet u have the audacity to redicule a fellow ah neh.....
in fact come to think of it....u will take a swipe at anything that moves.......lol.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In all brutal honesty , this guy is trying to act like a California Kid but falls way short and ends up looking like a Crackerjack ! :oIo::biggrin:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Retarded.

SS is good.
Many of those jailed or exiled by slime of shit LKY was as good if not better than SS
Which is why I said LKY is a fucking coward and he knew he never could get mandate in debates with
those he attacked. LKY maggots in white no fucking hope in hell.

LKY had to destroy them so he and maggots in white can get their illegitimate mandate to screw and fuck us of our money

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As expected he was singing praises of his Masters..

Watch out for this Ah Neh..

In the future he could be the next Prata Man of the Istana..