• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kinana - the resident fuckee

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just use this ignore function and you don't have to see shit.

ignore list.jpg

But need bros here to cham siong, please don't quote shit's original post in your reply to shit. If not, everyone will see shit.

AtticusFinch

Alfrescian
Loyal
I join this club!

If I meet kinana in real life, probably will not hate her/him/it/them... but the posts super irritating
and .. he does not go away :confused:

I'm sure Kinana wants to irritate and agitate, and he's very successful in that... that is something that kimama can be proud of haha

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NW, this thread in her/his dishonour is like hall of infamy (some say shame):p

Too much credit?

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had just had a cock transplant. It's big n strong. If anyone of you can tahan one night with me, I will give you my new Ferrari.

10 Years ago....Your penis was CASTRATED :smile:

Told you don't do it ...And now you regret...:rolleyes:

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kinana's mother and sister were prostitutes. They suck men's cock for a fee and let men pump their pussies for money too. Thats why Kinana is mentally unstable and needs to get attention in this forum!

Kinana is dying from Aids!

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Please show some mercy. Don't deprive the forum of some entertainment please. He is at least better than those who kept on mumbling about the same thing everyday :biggrin:

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This sort of fuckee club should be discouraged. It does not do the forum any good. The same group of people talking to themselves ganging up to whack one hapless forumer.