• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kinana - the resident fuckee

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was one of the pioneers who unleashed profanities on this fucktard.
I did had reservations that I might be OTT back then.
But those fears are now laid to rest as he has gone from strength to strength by getting on nerves of many bros.
I can even safely say that he might have surpassed the previous resident fuckee cliton666.
In recognition of kinana's achievements I hereby form a FuckClub specially for fucktard Kinana.
Anyone who previously had a go at him can join the club.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I too felt that I was way over the top when I scolded Kinana's parents after Kinana made fun of the death of the Malay NSF in my thread few days ago.. That was the first time I scolded someone's parents in this Forum.. But thinking back now, I feel Kinana loves being fucked..

You can sense his delight when many people fucked him up and his family.. This guy got no feelings at all..

In real life he takes pleasure of being fucked by the PAP in the ass.. In cyber world he takes pleasure of being fucked by Netizens in the ass..

Kinana is indeed the Resident Fuckee..

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro ,how can you do this ?
he is the able assistance of leongsam.
leongsam needs him like fish needs water.
Leongsam will join your club.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Kinana is indeed the Resident Fuckee..

I wanted to reply after Narong posted but decided to give you the first to reply since Kinana is your number one fan :biggrin: You did not disappoint me brother :p

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I like your club pii Narong

Kanina - dieu lei lou mou chow hai! Fuck your mother pua chee bye! Kan ni nah beh lao pua chee bye! Pukimak lu

Thank you and have a nice day

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wanted to reply after Narong posted but decided to give you the first to reply since Kinana is your number one fan :biggrin: You did not disappoint me brother :p

One trick of Kinana is that he would purposely make us tulan with his rubbish one line quips to further make us tulan.. I'm sure Kinana is reading this thread at this moment of time and wanking himself in glee due to the attention he's receiving in this thread..

Kinana genuinely thinks he has finally made it into the SBF Hall of Fame..

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... I can even safely say that he might have surpassed the previous resident fuckee cliton666 ...
ah clinton666 is of a different crass ...

tis kinana is similar 2 dat sexposed fella ... can oni remember his real name, watz his nick oredi? ...

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi fellas. Why yu make me fuckee? I actually a very nice guy, one of the nicest person in Singapore, honestly.
Just because yu can't handle the truth doesn't make me a fuckee you know?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hi fellas. Why yu make me fuckee? I actually a very nice guy, one of the nicest person in Singapore, honestly.

I think you are nice too. It's not easy to have people starting a thread with your moniker as the title. I only got mine after 1 year :biggrin:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Fuck your lao bu chee bye, you are not welcome in this club. You are the reason why there is this club and not because you rank among us. Kaninahbeh chowcheebye

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I perfectly agree that you're a nice guy, thats why you let the PAP fuck you in the ass every day..

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

You are nice and you're intelligent. That's a formidable combination. Points for you for being nice despite all the abuse you receive.