• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kim Jong Nuke took Cousin Moon to Holly Mountain (brother China) to collect Holly Water! GPGT!

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
Holly water be used as offering to Kim Chi ancestors!

https://3g.163.com/news/article/DS5FT0UP0001875O.html

网易
新闻频道

文在寅用瓶子装天池水回国 韩媒:或用于中秋祭祖
2018-09-20 14:43 海外网
文在寅在天池用空瓶取水。
韩国第一夫人金正淑在天池取水,朝鲜第一夫人李雪主帮她提衣服。
图为天池
海外网9月20日电 当地时间9月20日上午6点39分,韩国总统文在寅离开平壤百花园迎宾馆前往“白头山”(长白山)。
文在寅夫妇前往平壤机场,民众夹道欢迎。
虽然是清晨,但文在寅车辆前往机场的路上依然有平壤当地民众夹道欢送这位同一民族的邻国总统。文在寅和金正淑拉下车窗,频频向平壤市民挥手致意。
文在寅夫妇在平壤机场参加欢送会。
抵达平壤国际机场后,文在寅再次受到了最高人民会议常任委员会委员长金永南及平壤市民的欢送。
文在寅夫妇和金正恩夫妇在天池前合影。
文在寅夫妇和金正恩夫妇乘坐缆车。
上午10点20分,文在寅夫妇在金正恩夫妇的引领下登上白头山。随后两位领导人不仅在天池散步,甚至乘坐缆车到达天池边上留影。
文在寅夫妇在天池边取水。
韩国外交部长官康京和等韩国代表团众官员陪同参观。文在寅夫妇还亲手用空瓶装了一瓶天池水。而韩国第一夫人金正淑则带着韩国济州岛汉拿山的水,倒在了天池,再用那个瓶装了天池水。韩国YTN电视人解说时表示,中秋节(9月24日)即将临近,他们可能把天池水用于中秋祭祖。
登山场景
还有一个有趣的细节是,当金正淑在天池取水时,朝鲜第一夫人李雪主主动帮她提衣服,防止被弄湿。
在天池附近散步时,金正恩说,“虽然今天来的人少,以后应该有更多的韩方民众和海外同胞来旅游。”说着叹息道,“分裂以后,韩方只能望山兴叹了。”文在寅则表示,“今天迈出了第一步,相信会有更多的人来这里。相信韩国普通老百姓也能来这里旅游。”
文在寅夫妇在天池前合影
文在寅和金正恩将在三池渊共进午餐。饭后,文在寅将乘坐“空军2号”专机直接返回韩国。其他随行人员将返回平壤,乘坐文在寅的“空军一号”回国。
文在寅回到首尔后,有可能会前往位于东大门设计广场的会谈主新闻中心,亲自介绍此次访朝情况。
(原标题:文在寅用瓶子装天池水回国 韩媒:或用于中秋祭祖)
(责任编辑:荀建国_NN7379)

一键安装官方极简版

Netease News Channel

The text is returned to the country with a bottle of Tianchi water. Korean media: or used for the Mid-Autumn Festival
2018-09-20 14:43 Overseas Network
Wen is picking up water in an empty bottle in Tianchi. Wen is picking up water in an empty bottle in Tianchi.
South Korea’s first lady, Kim Jong-sook, took water in Tianchi, and the first lady of North Korea, Li Xue, helped her with her clothes. South Korea’s first lady, Kim Jong-sook, took water in Tianchi, and the first lady of North Korea, Li Xue, helped her with her clothes.
The picture shows the Tianchi map for Tianchi.
Overseas Network September 20th Local time September 20th at 6:39 am, South Korean President Wen Zaiyu left Pyongyang Bai Garden Guest House to go to "Baitou Mountain" (Changbai Mountain).

Wen’s couple went to Pyongyang Airport and the people were welcome. Wen’s couple went to Pyongyang Airport and the people were welcome.
Although it was early in the morning, on the way to the airport, there were still local people in Pyongyang who were welcoming the neighbors of the same nation. Wen Yu and Jin Zhengshu pulled down the window and frequently waved to the Pyongyang citizens.

Wen’s couple attended a farewell party at Pyongyang Airport. Wen’s couple attended a farewell party at Pyongyang Airport.
After arriving at Pyongyang International Airport, Wen Zaiyi was once again welcomed by Kim Yong Nam, chairman of the Standing Committee of the Supreme People's Assembly, and the citizens of Pyongyang.

Wen Zai and the Kim Jong-un couple took a group photo in front of the Tianchi. Wen Zai and the Kim Jong-un couple took a group photo in front of the Tianchi.
Wen Zai and the Jin Zhengen couple took the cable car. Wen Zai and the Jin Zhengen couple took the cable car.
At 10:20 in the morning, Wen Yu's couple boarded the Baitou Mountain under the guidance of the Kim Jong-un couple. Then the two leaders not only walked in the Tianchi, but even took the cable car to the edge of the Tianchi.

Wen is taking water from the Tianchi Lake. Wen is taking water from the Tianchi Lake.
South Korean Foreign Minister Kang Jing and other officials from the South Korean delegation accompanied him. Wen Zai and his wife also personally used a bottle to fill the Tianchi water. The first lady of South Korea, Kim Jong-sook, took the water from Halla Mountain in Jeju Island, South Korea, and fell to Tianchi, and used that bottle to fill the Tianchi water. South Korean YTN TV people said that the Mid-Autumn Festival (September 24th) is approaching, they may use Tianchi water for the Mid-Autumn Festival.

Mountaineering scene climbing scene
Another interesting detail is that when Kim Jong-sook took water in Tianchi, the first lady of North Korea, Li Xue, took the initiative to help her with clothes to prevent getting wet.

When walking near Tianchi, Kim Jong-un said, "Although there are fewer people coming today, there should be more Koreans and overseas compatriots to travel in the future." Sighing, "After the split, the Korean side can only hope that the mountain will sigh." Wen Zai said, "The first step is taken today. I believe there will be more people coming here. I believe that ordinary Korean people can also come here to travel."

Wen Zai couple in front of Tianchi in the photo group in the couple in front of the Tianchi
Wen Zai and Kim Jong-un will have lunch at Sanchiyuan. After the meal, Wen Zai will return to South Korea directly on the "Air Force 2" plane. Other entourage will return to Pyongyang and return to China on the “Air Force One”.

After Wen returned to Seoul, he may go to the main news center of the talks at Dongdaemun Design Plaza to personally introduce the visit to the DPRK.

(Original title: Wen is in the bottle with Tianchi water to return to the country Korean media: or used for the Mid-Autumn Festival ancestor)

(Editor: Sui Jianguo _NN7379)

One-click installation official mini version

Last edited:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't understand all these national obsessions with mountains! The Japs are so enamoured of their Mt Fuji while Mt Everest seems to be an irresistible magnet for climbers.
Both are considered holy and sacred. In a way Malaysians also revere their Mt Kinabalu. Singapore leh? :biggrin:

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pse forgive me when my postings contain advertisements. I am behind Ad-blcok firewall, I can not see their contents.They are not loaded, and are blanks to me. I cut & paste them, you all can see. I only can see when I view sammyboy from outside.

:smile:

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haji Moon just completed his Haj at Holly Mountain!

Lon Pray Pray. Video show got Makan Holly Meal there also.

All the Koreans deem that their furthest ancestors are from this mountain and drinks that lake water. Hence is their tribal Holly Mountain & Lake.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At least, we have a chope! confirmed!..what Trump has...wonder what that..." you know who, has"?
that one must be like kueh-teow and slightly pointed - flattened by caq cross-legged sitting with ends pointed and at left or right wing position :tongue:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't understand all these national obsessions with mountains! The Japs are so enamoured of their Mt Fuji while Mt Everest seems to be an irresistible magnet for climbers.
Both are considered holy and sacred. In a way Malaysians also revere their Mt Kinabalu. Singapore leh? :biggrin:
Korean people said to originate from that particular volcanic mountain.clean and pure.

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah Lan! Just realized auto-spelling software fucked my thread title it should be BORDER with China not brother.

The mountain ridge line is the borderline and the north shore of that lake is China.

Chinese geographic name of the mountain is 长白山, Korean call it 白头山。The Chinese Geographical Name of lake is 天池 aka heavenly lake.

Click here for MAP
https://goo.gl/maps/Hj716BeX8pv

Click here for Satellite view
https://goo.gl/maps/5L1jHQcCU5t

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
So koreans are chinese?

Korean Peninsular & huge area of today's Russian Far East (incluinding Vladivostok) were territory ruled by Manchurian Qing Dynasty for very long time, until the Manchurian start taking Opium (ask @tanwahtiu about it) and became useless fucked up addicts, and Russian and Japs started Russo-Japs war on that territory to fight for gaining that territory, and Russian Tsar won most of it. Then Japs start to invade China after that.