• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Keppel Corporation Shares

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dont trust the FMs and analysts. You must be familiar yourself and be following the trends, industry specific happenings and read and compare Financial Statements and what the companies are doing.

I am just a novice. Make losses too. Still learning. :(

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am just a novice. Make losses too. Still learning. :(

trade with due diligence. be conservative in your trading and dont buy what you cant afford to hold. exercise strict trading discipline and dont be greedy. take profits whenever u can

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
trade with due diligence. be conservative in your trading and dont buy what you cant afford to hold. exercise strict trading discipline and dont be greedy. take profits whenever u can

Rite. Those days used to play penny stocks. Better trade blue chips n those co that have growth. Cut loss iif necessary.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rite. Those days used to play penny stocks. Better trade blue chips n those co that have growth. Cut loss iif necessary.
Penny stocks are for speculators...blue chips are for more long term investors where they go for capital gains and dividends

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Penny stocks are for speculators...blue chips are for more long term investors where they go for capital gains and dividends

I go for capital rather than dividends. But some stocks still shot up even after ex. :thumbsup:

SirRichard

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro, do you know which website I can find out about all US stock past IPO price ?

Anyone here invest in FJ benjamin ? The company has undergone some major restructuring and its financials looks to be improving.

I personally added to it when they issued more shares however the price hasn’t been moving. I’m hoping some company will acquire them or better performance from them.

Peter Lim and nash Benjamin wanted to buy all the unsubscribe shares is also another reason that gave me some confidence. The shares were fully subscribed by the way.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
are traded at $5.70 today. Ho Ching, Lee Boon Yang and Loh Chin Hua have messed up Kep Corp with the corruption scandal in Brazil. But dont let three clowns destroy a good company. Isnt it time to buy Kep Corp shares now? Let the wise investor go in and make a good profit
Keppel Corp rose to $6.31c this morning, up 11% in 3 weeks. This is a very good rise in such lacklustre STI market. Hope many of you have made good profits. But i sense it will rise further from now to Feb

Last edited:

monexsecurities

Of course you can go your way as it can give you good return. You really need to have a good strategy and should wait as long as it comes down to get you huge profit.