• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Keppel Corporation Shares

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the property market is quiet. WT is a good counter but because the industry is quiet, it will continue to trade sideways for a while. But if one has the money, can buy and get dividends and wait for market to pick up or WT to go private
y uol, capitaland, citydev, frasers property all fly like nobody biz but wing tai refuse 2 mov? ...

u wait 4 wing tai 2 go private, wen wil cows cum home? ...

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
y kepcorp stuck @ 6.91 4 so many days? ... does it mean it cannot go up anymor? ...
if u look at Kep corp's trading today, u will realise that there was huge support at 5pm. I plan to sell kep corp between 29 Apr to 3 May

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
y uol, capitaland, citydev, frasers property all fly like nobody biz but wing tai refuse 2 mov? ...

u wait 4 wing tai 2 go private, wen wil cows cum home? ...
WT is lagging now. That's why i said if got spare cash to invest, can buy and hold

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
A tall order indeed to seek such return.
On friday, many people sold Kep Corp shares at $5.84. Today, TH has offered to buy KC for $7.35 per share. when trading halt is lifted, I expect it to rise by 20% and ultimately reach at least $7.50. Reward favours the wise and brave

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have tot of loading it today if down again. But morning halt trading. :frown:
I loaded on friday at $5.84. Many people sold at $5.94 thinking that it would go down further. Not many people expected an offer of $7.35 to come so soon. But be the early birds tmrw and try to load up if KC doesnt go up too much. Can still make some money in the next few months

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I loaded on friday at $5.84. Many people sold at $5.94 thinking that it would go down further. Not many people expected an offer of $7.35 to come so soon. But be the early birds tmrw and try to load up if KC doesnt go up too much. Can still make some money in the next few months

TH already offer to buy at 7.35..........can still go up? :thumbsdown:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
of cse...after TH buys KC for $7.35, KC continues to be traded on the market. TH is not going to delist KC. In other words, TH feels that KC is worth more than $7.35
:rolleyes:
May be u have to ask, the 7 dollar Temasek pay, whose pockets did it go? :speechless: