• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kee Chiu is super grateful to Miss Low of MacPherson Primary School!

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Growing up in a non-English-speaking household with limited resources, Mr Chan was overwhelmed when a teacher asked him to pick a thick book from the school library and take it home to read, he said.

That teacher - Miss Low of MacPherson Primary School - encouraged him to persevere, "imagining that he could finish each page like a picture book that he used to read". After he finished the book, Miss Low asked him to be a school librarian.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...progress-to-refine-and-improve-upon-says-chan

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was this the thick book?

8279167341_78862d3cd5_b.jpg

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seems like this CB Kia probably grew up in Aljunied Chap Lau area when young.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Miss Low is probably Kee Chiu's first MILF that he fantasized when he learned how to PCC as a young boy.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Growing up in a non-English-speaking household with limited resources, Mr Chan was overwhelmed when a teacher asked him to pick a thick book from the school library and take it home to read, he said.

That teacher - Miss Low of MacPherson Primary School - encouraged him to persevere, "imagining that he could finish each page like a picture book that he used to read". After he finished the book, Miss Low asked him to be a school librarian.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...progress-to-refine-and-improve-upon-says-chan
Telling someone to pick a book and read is not a life-changing moment. That is what my parents and teachers always tell me to do when they want some peace and quiet from me.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
The propaganda has started and they are trying to portray him as an angel so that the ground will be amenable to him being PM.

SPH, more bullshit please. Right now, its not working.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Telling someone to pick a book and read is not a life-changing moment. That is what my parents and teachers always tell me to do when they want some peace and quiet from me.

The Karma Sutra was a life changing experience for some.