• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Katie Kang, 19, Student Likes to Drink H2O

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Katie Kang, 19, Student
ST_SUNTIMES_1_CURRENT_FIT21-0KV.jpg

Height: 1.77m
Weight: 57kg
Exercise regimen: I play competitive basketball for my school. I also played for the national under-18 team. I like to rollerblade and I used to coach a bit. Usually my most consistent form of exercise is taking long walks - when I window shop.
Diet: Apart from the occasional indulgence, I generally take more vegetables and white meat. Breakfast usually consists of fruits. I snack on dried fruits or nuts. I like apple chips, almonds and macadamia. I avoid carbonated drinks, beer, coffee and tea. I drink water, green tea and barley.
If you think you or any of your friends fit into our Hot Bod Series, drop us a line and photo at [email protected]

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Long legs, long hair, GND looks....sheeshh. Long time havent seen good shots of Spore gals...

Can anyone here start a thread to compile all these photos so we can award the SBF award to best local gal?