• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Katie Kang, 19, Student Likes to Drink H2O

NobleEagle

Alfrescian
Loyal
She got a nice body n legs no doubt abt it, but her face and boobs i reserve my comments...:rolleyes:

if shez one of the singtel grid girls 4 the formula 1 race tiz week.....i sure buy ticket 2 see her.......& the race......

haaz typical Sillyporean, tis type of standard only willing to cheong all the way liao, no wonder we are branded easy Carrot Heads :p

Many Average students from Thailand, China, Taiwan, Vietnam and even Indonesia Chinese anytime beat tis hands down somemore much better chance in actually getting to know then these Singaporean models :rolleyes::biggrin::cool:

Last edited:

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ST_SUNTIMES_1_CURRENT_FIT21-0KV.jpg
Katie_kang.jpg

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her beach dress code is common (how special) and her face is so ugly, big out and old.

Is she in her 30s? What the fuck man.

n01215

Alfrescian
Loyal

[COLOR=Green]
[/COLOR] [FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][COLOR=Green]Wah.. She is 3cm shorter than me. Nice for doggie style! Figure 8/10 Face 6/10 :eek:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[/CENTER]

hello, your name is angie so presumably you are a girl. wah! from your post, sounds like 2 tall and jealous female dogs fighting ah?​

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hello, your name is angie so presumably you are a girl. wah! from your post, sounds like 2 tall and jealous female dogs fighting ah?

Haha.. shows that u seldom visit here. Most will disagree with u. :biggrin: Cyberspace is anonymity behind the computer. Never assume a person's gender by the moniker. How the nick angie & angie II came about has no relevance to anyone in my personal life. Actually i was a FLAMING clone in Sam's other sex forum. :eek: