• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

@jw5 come U fucking turtles head

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Zai yan everyone
Sadly got one samster won't be back :frown:
Not the fucktard jiu hoo kia tonychat but Ramseth

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, I met Charlie99 when he came to S’pore years ago. He came with his kids. I think that was our second meeting. The first time we met was over coffee. I think it was on Prinsep Street. He came alone.

If you met Charlie99 previously and I believe you did, he’ll be able to tell you exactly who I am. He knows my full name!

Am I MAY? If MAY writes in the manner I do, can he be a grad from Oxford? Can my poor ‘England’ be a grad from Oxford law?

Let that clown continue with his ways. No one gets hurt. That’s excellent. It’s also great for his mental health that he can find some relief in this forum. Honestly, very pitiful. Cheers.
Exactly, u look at my command of English is poor.
I told him i a passer by here then he accused me as lawyer mark yeo peter schimichael may Michael owen.
I don't even know who these people are

jw5

Loyal
Hi Mark Andrew Yeo,

Sorry to hear that your son is a bapok. No wonder you feel the need to dominate this online forum. You should spend more time taking care of your son. :frown:

attachment.php

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the record, MAY is a fucker. Very arrogant. Maybe because he was OMS. But when it came to police work, he was an NPCC schoolboy only. I am certain he wouldn’t be able to handle 2 school boys fighting.
Jin cheem.
I don't understand. Meaning i not related.
Why jw pull me in.
Why? Why?

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Mark Andrew Yeo,

You are most welcome. :thumbsup:
U feel good like this?

Accusing everyone as markyeo peter schimichael may Michael owen.

Why u must u chase everyone away?
It takes a bit of 缘份 to even to be in same platform. Not to mention we are singaporean discussing on topics.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Yes, I met Charlie99 when he came to S’pore years ago. He came with his kids. I think that was our second meeting. The first time we met was over coffee. I think it was on Prinsep Street. He came alone.

If you met Charlie99 previously and I believe you did, he’ll be able to tell you exactly who I am. He knows my full name!

Am I MAY? If MAY writes in the manner I do, can he be a grad from Oxford? Can my poor ‘England’ be a grad from Oxford law?

Let that clown continue with his ways. No one gets hurt. That’s excellent. It’s also great for his mental health that he can find some relief in this forum. Honestly, very pitiful. Cheers.

Ah yes, then it must have been during that same visit Charliee99 made to Singapore for your second meeting that I met him too with his wife and kids. It was 2004 if I remember correctly.

I will ask Charlie99. I have him on watsapp. :smile:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah yes, then it must have been during that same visit Charliee99 made to Singapore for your second meeting that I met him too with his wife and kids. It was 2004 if I remember correctly.

I will ask Charlie99. I have him on watsapp. :smile:
Can ask who is markyeo peter schimichael may Michael owen