• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

@jw5 come U fucking turtles head

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jw5 come in u mother die early bitch lonely son.

AIYAH!!!

GO RELAKS

SEE, WANK AND RELAKS

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/stay-home.284631/

SO MANY SWEET YOUNG THINGS THERE THAT LOVE YOU TO SEE THEM AND BE WITH THEM

BUT IF YOU WANT FAT UGLY BITCHES,
1587978409400.png

FOR UGLIER BITCHES, CALL @Valium AND HE PUT @ginfreely IN TOUCH WITH YOU

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who the fuck is mark yeo?
He a lawyer?

How is it possible i am a lawyer?
U can't say anyone whom u think is better than u as markyeo.

Look at @GoldenDragon , @Fishypie, scroball @nayr69sg ....what have they done ?

Relax bro. You need to know some history. Let me explain.

MAY is that bapok’s father. When MAY realised his son prefers someone’s dick in his mouth or anus, MAY fled! That explains that thing’s hatred towards his daddy MAY.

Please forgive him. The old birds here are au fait with his past. Strangely the bapoks I know have balls. Not this ‘thing’ in this forum.

Cheers and take care. God bless too.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

MAY is that bapok’s father. When MAY realised his son prefers someone’s dick in his mouth or anus, MAY fled! That explains that thing’s hatred towards his daddy MAY.

Please forgive him. The old birds here are au fait with his past. Strangely the bapoks I know have balls. Not this ‘thing’ in this forum.

Hey GD!

Long time no see!

Are you really Mark Andrew Yeo?

You met Charlie99 in person before?

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey gd ,
U back.....cool!

Am i that mark yeo peter schimichael?

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Jw is young boy with dick in mouth ah gua?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey GD!

Long time no see!

Are you really Mark Andrew Yeo?

You met Charlie99 in person before?

Yes, I met Charlie99 when he came to S’pore years ago. He came with his kids. I think that was our second meeting. The first time we met was over coffee. I think it was on Prinsep Street. He came alone.

If you met Charlie99 previously and I believe you did, he’ll be able to tell you exactly who I am. He knows my full name!

Am I MAY? If MAY writes in the manner I do, can he be a grad from Oxford? Can my poor ‘England’ be a grad from Oxford law?

Let that clown continue with his ways. No one gets hurt. That’s excellent. It’s also great for his mental health that he can find some relief in this forum. Honestly, very pitiful. Cheers.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Who is may?