• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Just sharing.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
To Whom Much Is Given

I had the burdens of the church, the burdens of two businesses,
and a family to deal with. Plus, I had my own stuff.
Everyone has their own stuff in addition to other's stuff.
Your own stuff hides in the corners of your mind just waiting
for an opportunity to jump forth.

. . . much is required."

Mark 10:25 Jesus said: It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for one who is rich to enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

This verse should be good enough to rebuke any prosperity preaching.

beensetfree

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mark 10:25 Jesus said: It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for one who is rich to enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

This verse should be good enough to rebuke any prosperity preaching.

There are a few verses that precede Mark 10 :25 . What the lesson is trying to communicate is dont put money and material before God.

The health and wealth preaching I agree can be twisted for personal gain.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are a few verses that precede Mark 10 :25 . What the lesson is trying to communicate is dont put money and material before God.

The health and wealth preaching I agree can be twisted for personal gain.

if you can't justify the existence of god with evidences, then anyone can make up stories citing that they are chosen by god to be his spoke person. seemed that many times in churches and other religious organizations. "oh god say this.. god say that..."

i can talk about how santa endorse global warming and the demise of the dinosaurs under his influence too.

beensetfree

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if you can't justify the existence of god with evidences, then anyone can make up stories citing that they are chosen by god to be his spoke person. seemed that many times in churches and other religious organizations. "oh god say this.. god say that..."

i can talk about how santa endorse global warming and the demise of the dinosaurs under his influence too.

You are welcome to speak what you believe. You can preach Santa thats not an issue too.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are welcome to speak what you believe. You can preach Santa thats not an issue too.

of course i can speak my mind now.

imagine if i do that 500 years ago, the church would have burnt me at the stake, or subject to the inquisition, or found guilty like those salem's witch trials. yeah...

modern days rule, religions suck.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
stop reading fairytales and learn some real science.

[video=youtube;2le44ANyPy4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2le44ANyPy4[/video]

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
religious believers are stumped when they are confronted by the noah's fable; how can kangaroos, kiwi and moa birds ran aaaaaaaaaalll the way to australia and new zealand and leave none in middle east? or panda in china but not in america? or bisons in north america but no any where else?

yea, logic and science pierced through mysticism and superstitions.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
who kill more people? God or Satan?
[video=youtube;6IrtdLukslY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IrtdLukslY[/video]