• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Just send my daughter to school, hoping all will be fine

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. I saw this news at work. Worrying because some teachers may have travelled overseas during March school holidays or belong to the church clusters or their family members.
The child age vulnerable to the coronavirus.
I hope government can do more.

jw5

Loyal
Keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

Thank you. :smile:
It's second day of school. Everything seems ok for her.

I just drop her off at the school gate 5mins ago and now heading to office in MRT.

I have to remind her again and again not to touch things here and there and stop running at mrt underground walkpass. I ask her how was taking mrt alone yesterday after school, she says it's fun because her friends play catching running all the way to the turnstile. Have to tell her to stop that, "threatening" that if she falls down, her knee will have scar like the boys and grow up with the ugly scar and not pretty anymore. I gave her a hug and i love you and left. She happily run in like there's no covid crisis in Singapore.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.statnews.com/2020/03/23...m_source=twitter&utm_campaign=twitter_organic

Singapore is already a proven success. Can write articles to teach other countries how to successfully manage covid19.

Key word is successfully.

tell others how much stinkapore bribe WHO and other organisations so stinkapore be given GOLD standard

Standing Ovation Applause GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He doesn't even have children. What does he know? Very easy to talk about all that objective bullshit.

Yeah, I've noticed those who don't have families to care for tend to be more risk-taking, and also expect others to be able to embrace that level of risk-taking.

Everyone's risk profile is different.

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. I saw this news at work. Worrying because some teachers may have travelled overseas during March school holidays or belong to the church clusters or their family members.
Today many more feeling unwell that particular child care. Government change and close it for 2 weeks. The infection has spread.
I hope the infant and child are safe

karizma

Alfrescian
Loyal
Enrolling a child in a modern school brings parental concerns about their academic performance. Contemporary curricula are complex, but there's a solution - Buy Math IA Many students seek external assistance, positively impacting their academic success. Parents can rest assured, focusing solely on their child's achievements.

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think it's a good decision. But I don't have a choice. I had a discussion the whole of yesterday with her other parent who has parental rights of my daughter too. He is not the view that there's nothing much to worry. I always follow his advice though we are no longer together. He's usually the more intelligent one. What else can I do except to pack 2 masks, a sanitizer and nag her to wash her hands and keep away from crowds?
Huh! Got others with parental rights to your child? Once she is under your care, it's your decision.