• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

just now got 2 tiongbus ask me for directions...

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
was at plaza singapura and they ask me which train to take from dbg station to harbourfront vivo station. i told them take yellow circle line. hope they reach by now.
You think they so stupid to ask you only meh? I remember one of them asked me how to go to Chinatown, I provided all the detailed direction, when I walked away, they approached another stranger to double-confirm and by the time they hop on the bus, they asked the bus captain again who happened to be their same nationals. Win liao lor.,

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
You think they so stupid to ask you only meh? I remember one of them asked me how to go to Chinatown, I provided all the detailed direction, when I walked away, they approached another stranger to double-confirm and by the time they hop on the bus, they asked the bus captain again who happened to be their same nationals. Win liao lor.,
i saw them walking to dbg yellow line and i wish them enjoy their journey from the bottom of my heart

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
We go outside to tour also like that mah

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've had CECAs ask me for directions all the time. I somehow attract them a lot.

Once, this CECA auntie approached me somewhere near the Maxwell Road hawker centre junction, asked me how to go to Chinatown. I told her she's already in Chinatown.
Very soon some woke mutherfuckers will say that we cannot use words like Chinatown or Little India as they invoke racism.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very soon some woke mutherfuckers will say that we cannot use words like Chinatown or Little India as they invoke racism.

Wokesters should be rounded up and shot, then buried in a mass grave.

Remove their carbon footprint.

The Crow

Alfrescian
Loyal

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-12 at 12.39.46 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-12 at 12.39.46 PM.png
    269.7 KB · Views: 25