• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

just now got 2 tiongbus ask me for directions...

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
was at plaza singapura and they ask me which train to take from dbg station to harbourfront vivo station. i told them take yellow circle line. hope they reach by now.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've had CECAs ask me for directions all the time. I somehow attract them a lot.

Once, this CECA auntie approached me somewhere near the Maxwell Road hawker centre junction, asked me how to go to Chinatown. I told her she's already in Chinatown.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
purple ne line is the shortest route from dg to hf. only 4 stops. yellow circle line from dg to hf covers the full loop except bf and mb.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good for them to enjoy our mrt grain system
if you offer to guide them personally to vivo on the long circle line route they may offer you two milf abalones for the price of one. the long ride will give you more than enough time to acquaint with each other. on the other hand, the short ne route will save you time for a longer gang bang back at hotel. their orgasms will be very loud for sure. atbs open their legs easily with some sweet talk. but must wear protection as your balls will get stickier and itchier otherwise.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
if you offer to guide them personally to vivo on the long circle line route they may offer you two milf abalones for the price of one. the long ride will give you more than enough time to acquaint with each other. on the other hand, the short ne route will save you time for a longer gang bang back at hotel. their orgasms will be very loud for sure. atbs open their legs easily with some sweet talk. but must wear protection as your balls will get stickier and itchier otherwise.
they are noisy and ugly

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they are noisy and ugly
it’s an honorable challenge to hump ugly women. hard for you but enjoyable for them. self sacrifice will give you good karma in next life.
1694443756196.jpeg