• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Just In - Lee Wei Ling is Back 6 Jan 2019

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I have new found respect for LHL now that I've been made aware of all the grief his siblings have put him through.

I know it is not nice to air dirty linen in public but LHL has obviously been provoked beyond his limit.

He is totally justified in taking the necessary steps to defend his father's legacy.

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_2019-01-08-10-35-50-496_com.android.chrome.jpg

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have new found respect for LHL now that I've been made aware of all the grief his siblings have put him through.

I know it is not nice to air dirty linen in public but LHL has obviously been provoked beyond his limit.

He is totally justified in taking the necessary steps to defend his father's legacy.

lwl , lhy & lsf quiet now.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal

His father's last will and testament already said that he is excluded...what's the point of fighting this publicly?

Lose face because he was the eldest child but could not gain the trust of the father?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Knn take money from brother already on the sales of his share to LHY now want challenge really buay kan this PM

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
If tat is the case how come no complaints against BA YEE? He twist n turn n out right lied in court. Remember he lost the TT Durex case when the evidence went against him. Contempt of court n unprofessional n unethical behaviour
TT Durex that kelengkia's lawyer was Michael Cuckoo. No ?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Similanjiao also can be contempt of court.

The AGC and judiciary has never been kangaroos no, rather all along they are pariah dogs of the rulers.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't understand what LHY means by "LKY resigned the Will". Why do you need to resign the Will if the contents are exactly the same ?

If under the resigned Will LHY's share increases compared to the previous Will, then it's not entirely correct to say it's the same Will. The preamble of any Will always starts with text saying that "this is my last Will and testament and ... revoked all past Wills and testaments".

So if the date is different it's a new Will.