• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

just curious: $ for himself or for party?

chinkangkor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Low and Chiam are decorative pieces in the so-called parliament to give "passing grade" to the greedy, corrupt PAP and in return they get paid close to $20,000 each per month and life-long pension.

PAP ministers are errand boys of the Lee regime, chosen for their total obedience to the Istana tyrant.

Chiam in my opinion is egoistic but Low employs a different political strategy.

one2unite

Alfrescian
Loyal
Without disrespect, I would say that Chiam is a mediocre leader and politician, pretty laid back type. Chee, in contrast, is dynamic, strong leadership qualities, intelligent, eloquent, articulate etc. The two are in different leagues.

When JBJ won in Anson for the second time with an increased majority, the fascist PAP unleashed its kangaroo courts to drag him thru trumped-up charges with "offences that he did not commit". Also the Anson constituency disappeared.

Since Low and Chiam are mediocre, their constituencies are left untouched by the PAP that is notorious for gerrymandering, "fixing and engineering" the charade called GE.

chinkangkor

Alfrescian
Loyal
When JBJ won in Anson for the second time with an increased majority, the fascist PAP unleashed its kangaroo courts to drag him thru trumped-up charges with "offences that he did not commit". Also the Anson constituency disappeared.

Since Low and Chiam are mediocre, their constituencies are left untouched by the PAP that is notorious for gerrymandering, "fixing and engineering" the charade called GE.

With JBJ as a precedent, Low has to keep a low profile for political self-preservation purpose, given the overwhelming domineering position of PAP in parliament. As an MP, i guess the best he could do is to expand and strengthen WP, build up the party and try to win more seats.

A

Alu862

With JBJ as a precedent, Low has to keep a low profile for political self-preservation purpose, given the overwhelming domineering position of PAP in parliament. As an MP, i guess the best he could do is to expand and strengthen WP, build up the party and try to win more seats.

LTK has a failed website. He should focus on creating more policies and be more aggressive in parliament or handover everything to SL

A

Alu862

Why? Are you jealous?

You must be another old faggot with no kids, probably not a bankrupt but unemployed and live in a shit hole.

You can only afford wearing singlets and boxer shorts.

Eh moron you must be the faggot retard leetahbar clone!

Please issue you insults to the right persons. I am myslef and not a clone. all you know is to swear.

A

Alu862

Too bad, Low wasn't a minister. He has publicly stated that his role is to check on the govt.
Ah yes, I also am disappointed with Low. Check govt also involves show what his party policies are.

CST is even worse. PP may fall.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
donations to SDP. is the money to run the party or for his livelihood?
$ fr the books he sold goes to himself or to the party or worst - to the gabramen.

he's afterall the most infamous bankrupt here. i think bankrupt can only have $50 in pocket the most. anything excess, gabramen robs it away.

1. Donation: You got donate or not? I didn't.

2. Book sales and royalties: That's legitimate and documented income. His publisher is Monash University Press, not ABC Press or XYZ Printing Co.