• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

just curious: $ for himself or for party?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
donations to SDP. is the money to run the party or for his livelihood?
$ fr the books he sold goes to himself or to the party or worst - to the gabramen.

he's afterall the most infamous bankrupt here. i think bankrupt can only have $50 in pocket the most. anything excess, gabramen robs it away.

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think he only get himself to blame for it.
and a quite reasonable party - SDP,with him as the leader,has really gone down the longkang.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
and a quite reasonable party - SDP,with him as the leader,has really gone down the longkang.

when u said it, u r safe. when i say it, the clones will attack! hahaha...this is getting to be fun!:biggrin:

chinkangkor

Alfrescian
Loyal

The pattern is now quite obvious. The PAP govt will go all out to thrash capable political opponents eg Francis Seow, Tang Liang Hong, JBJ etc.

Chee is number one on PAP hit list as he is the sharpest, think critically, is steadfast and possesses extraordinary capabilities, the kind of qualities that the PAP hopes to see in their ministers.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...i rest my case. democracy and freedom fighters those clowns are boasting here are nonetheless only cowards and petty trolls.

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
donations to SDP. is the money to run the party or for his livelihood?
$ fr the books he sold goes to himself or to the party or worst - to the gabramen.

he's afterall the most infamous bankrupt here. i think bankrupt can only have $50 in pocket the most. anything excess, gabramen robs it away.

I can close 2 eyes to tell you that absolutely no opposition is like your PAP and NKF period. You are using your pea brain which is in your own selfish greedy asshole to spout your own flavor of craps, which fits only description of your own PAP & NKF.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can close 2 eyes to tell you that absolutely no opposition is like your PAP and NKF period. You are using your pea brain which is in your own selfish greedy asshole to spout your own flavor of craps, which fits only description of your own PAP & NKF.

the stronger and more powerful corruptor eats salmon and codfish. the weaker corruptor would be pleased with ikan bilis and hay bee (dried prawns).

big corruption and little corruption, it's still corruption.

thank you for calling me a pea brain. blessed is a pea brain who can see pea-sized thing before it grows into a huge cancerous tumor :p. as for the asshole part, u must be a chee loyalist and admirer. all have this uncanny similar pattern: VERY ANGRY PEOPLE who could only thrive at flatteries and praises but not criticism or insightful question. :smile:

it's public money donated to them. i think they should be TRANSPARENT and educate the donors. chee always speaks about TRANSPARENCY. if he's transparent and open, surely more donations would pour in.

nkf wasn't that transparent so now it faces a backfire. donations are grossly reduced and less enthusiastic after the durai dynasty.

Last edited:
A

Alu862

The ways the Chees dress, have three kids and all, do they appear bankrupt to you?

A

Alu862

i want to know: how clean Chee is. did he not mis-use univeristy research funds? is he free of any corruption?

chinkangkor

Alfrescian
Loyal
i want to know: how clean Chee is. did he not mis-use univeristy research funds? is he free of any corruption?

Chee used the research funds to pay for the small postage fees to send his wife thesis to US. If Chee hadn't joined SDP, this small issue would not have been blown out of proportion. The whole affair was politically motivated to fix Chee.

On Chee's part, it was an honest mistake.

A

Alu862

Chee used the research funds to pay for the small postage fees to send his wife thesis to US. If Chee hadn't joined SDP, this small issue would not have been blown out of proportion. The whole affair was politically motivated to fix Chee.

On Chee's part, it was an honest mistake.

How do you know that is the truth? Is Chee really so clean?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

if he's clean, u must donate too. i m sure more are willing to donate. what if he's not? and there is really a foreign backing force that he's working for, then how?

can be real. again can be unfounded. we never know. he never tells.:rolleyes:

A

Alu862

if he's clean, u must donate too. i m sure more are willing to donate. what if he's not? and there is really a foreign backing force that he's working for, then how?

can be real. again can be unfounded. we never know. he never tells.:rolleyes:

Ok assume it is true. But so far he has show the dirty side of the ruling party. How about his side? Is the SDP so righteous? Is is corruption free? Even the western political parties have skeletons in their closet.

A

Alu862

I won't vouch for him. I don't know him personally.

But if there are any skeletons in Chee's closet, I'm sure the govt will dig them out for the public to see.

Don't be the PAP cause the SDP all its problems defender. This is the party with the biggest fall in votes ever since it came into power. Especially whne Chiam was kicked out. Chiam was kicked out.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok assume it is true. But so far he has show the dirty side of the ruling party. How about his side? Is the SDP so righteous? Is is corruption free? Even the western political parties have skeletons in their closet.

corruption will only appear when one tasted POWER, held the POWER and lust about the POWER. as for now, it's all in hibernation stage. no wonder they keep accusing "paps are corrupted". corruption could be hiding in their recessive genes waiting to erupt under the right condition.:cool:

let i ve said: big corruptor eats salmon. little corruptor would be pleased with just ikan bilis:smile:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be the PAP cause the SDP all its problems defender. This is the party with the biggest fall in votes ever since it came into power. Especially whne Chiam was kicked out. Chiam was kicked out.

ahem! SDP has never come into power. they think they are very powderful that's all.:rolleyes:

chinkangkor

Alfrescian
Loyal

Electoral results for SDP weren't a good guide to judge Chee when there were so much political manipulations: gerrymandering, lies and slanted articles against oppositions, threats, withholding of tax payers money for opposition wards for upgrading etc.

Without disrespect, I would say that Chiam is a mediocre leader and politician, pretty laid back type. Chee, in contrast, is dynamic, strong leadership qualities, intelligent, eloquent, articulate etc. The two are in different leagues.

one2unite

Alfrescian
Loyal
The pattern is now quite obvious. The PAP govt will go all out to thrash capable political opponents eg Francis Seow, Tang Liang Hong, JBJ etc.

Chee is number one on PAP hit list as he is the sharpest, think critically, is steadfast and possesses extraordinary capabilities, the kind of qualities that the PAP hopes to see in their ministers.

Low and Chiam are decorative pieces in the so-called parliament to give "passing grade" to the greedy, corrupt PAP and in return they get paid close to $20,000 each per month and life-long pension.

PAP ministers are errand boys of the Lee regime, chosen for their total obedience to the Istana tyrant.

chinkangkor

Alfrescian
Loyal
corruption will only appear when one tasted POWER, held the POWER and lust about the POWER. as for now, it's all in hibernation stage. no wonder they keep accusing "paps are corrupted". corruption could be hiding in their recessive genes waiting to erupt under the right condition.:cool:

If you said the above to PAP candidates, I'm sure you will be sued off your pants.