• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

JoTeo husband Teo eng cheong surbana Jurong

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal

jw5

Loyal
Couple Of Points:

1. If PAP highlight sinkies suffering from the economic impact of Wuhan virus, how to win erections? :wink:

2. If PAP cut the pay of superscale civil servants and office holders, how to get rich AND win erections? :biggrin:

With regards to the damage to people's livelihoods caused by the Wuhan Virus. I am quite surprised there is soo much media attention on the Banglahs but no such attention on singkies doing it tough. Can it be that singkies are doing very well n the wuhan virus have actually make singkies richer? U have an ah pek who is basically botak wasting money on the barbers to get a botak cut whereby a 20 buck clipper can cut for years.

U have ppl queuing up for bubble tea which is not cheap b4 they were closed and spending huge amounts on food delivery whereby its cheaper to just go to the shop and ta pow ones meal.

No stories on the singkies doing it tough etc. Guess singkies are soo rich and happy despite the wuhan virus. Pap bestest

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Couple Of Points:

1. If PAP highlight sinkies suffering from the economic impact of Wuhan virus, how to win erections? :wink:

2. If PAP cut the pay of superscale civil servants and office holders, how to get rich AND win erections? :biggrin:
Than where is the oppos on this? U said its erection time and this is the best way to score political points. The closest comments made on this matter is by ah chee...but ah chee did not even come close

jw5

Loyal
Absolutely agree and I am with you on this, oppos need to say and do more. :cool:

Than where is the oppos on this? U said its erection time and this is the best way to score political points. The closest comments made on this matter is by ah chee...but ah chee did not even come close

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
With regards to the damage to people's livelihoods caused by the Wuhan Virus. I am quite surprised there is soo much media attention on the Banglahs but no such attention on singkies doing it tough. Can it be that singkies are doing very well n the wuhan virus have actually make singkies richer? U have an ah pek who is basically botak wasting money on the barbers to get a botak cut whereby a 20 buck clipper can cut for years.

U have ppl queuing up for bubble tea which is not cheap b4 they were closed and spending huge amounts on food delivery whereby its cheaper to just go to the shop and ta pow ones meal.

No stories on the singkies doing it tough etc. Guess singkies are soo rich and happy despite the wuhan virus. Pap bestest
KNN good observations KNN my uncle olredi touched on these points the other day KNN
Despite news leeporting about how this gonna affect the economy and has already impacted some strangely my uncle still has not yet known anyone who has been greatly impacted KNN the middle class as you said still enjoying the wfh with celery and the lower class a taxi driver friend just took a break and same time he should be receiving help from pap KNN my uncle still see him living the same lifestyle as when he was still driving KNN perhaps the real impact will only appear at a much longer rate KNN my uncle guess the least impacted sinkie are those rike him kind near 55 yo with a essential job to last till 55 and need not care about govt topping up from whatever source including cpf KNN
In fact before the lockdown you could see the list of essentials is much longer list than the non essentials (that's why that time my uncle say KNN should list out the non essential instead of the essential KNN ) of course it still needs to breakdown into essentials essential and essential non essential eg taxi driver KNN after summing up my uncle see the actual non essential is not very big % probably that's the leeson he still haven't seen 1 KNN 2 of them he knows that run own business eg landscaping are non essential but he still happily postings in fb while taking breaks and having a lot of money in his bank KNN
Also my uncle believe some or many of these small business owners are actually leech one and they pretend to be impacted in order to kpkb and collect some money from pap KNN if my uncle is gov he will raid their bank account before giving KNN rike the landscaper he still happily drive his mpv to topup groceries and put them in fb KNN

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The media is just performing/responding to the way the gahmen wants it. An over-reaction arising from guilt for the screwed up way they handled
the matter from day one.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
The media is just performing/responding to the way the gahmen wants it. An over-reaction arising from guilt for the screwed up way they handled
the matter from day one.
How does that help the average singkie on the street n why are the oppos being soo quiet? Its erection time...they dont make noise n bring issues up now. When they going to bring it up?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ultimately, what’s not surprising about the PR campaign is its predictability. When inequality emerged as a contentious issue in 2018, the government’s response was to point the finger at Singaporean attitudes, whilst wilfully ignoring any mention of policy.

Now, with Covid-19, they are trying on a different version of the same PR strategy: complain about Singaporean attitudes towards migrant workers as if it were the sole instigator.

Yes, nobody will deny that some Singaporeans hate migrant workers. Yes, many want to deport them just to lower the case count. However, let’s not pretend our labour policy is crafted with just xenophobia in mind. If you want to take credit for this economic model’s many successes, then they should also take responsibility for its occasional pitfalls. Don’t hide behind ‘society’ and ‘everyone’ when it’s convenient to do so. After all, unity and accountability are not mutually exclusive concepts.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am also surprised that no one in this forum or any of the oppos have bought up that the pap should cut the salaries of the super scale civil serpents n the millionaire ministers by at least 50% as a way to balance the budget. This will save millions on the budget each year. Guess the pap is really doing a good job and they deserve their pay

And there is no need for mayors, so many minister of state, parliamentary secretaries etc.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And there is no need for mayors, so many minister of state, parliamentary secretaries etc.

They keep the economy churning. Their spending power contributes to GDP, which leads to higher performance
bonus which leads to more churning, like having expensive gym membership. Unless one chooses to exercise
by pushing carts full of cardboards.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am also surprised that no one in this forum or any of the oppos have bought up that the pap should cut the salaries of the super scale civil serpents n the millionaire ministers by at least 50% as a way to balance the budget. This will save millions on the budget each year. Guess the pap is really doing a good job and they deserve their pay

1585497003500.png

lee hsien loong | edmw animated gif

Emoji Laugh GIF - Emoji Laugh Laughing - Discover & Share GIFs

Laughing Emoji GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
They Oridi complaint present salary not enough we where dare ask em to cut!!! We getting the likes of Ho and Jo which is very cheap Oridi.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Legalised collusion between govt and business. Pride of PAP !

Change THE WEST to singapore, this is the kind of country we are living in now.

Fascism

Fascism is a merging of the state and corporations to impose authoritarian rule over the populace.

In Mussolini's era it was the state co opting corporations to achieve this end. Today in the west it is Corporations co opting governments to achieve the same goal, and so far it's proving to be very effective.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

Why would they?

These are the same people who vote PAP and ask all their family members and relatives to vote PAP.

If PAP lose power then all the high salaries are gone!

You scratch my back I scratch your back.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would they?

These are the same people who vote PAP and ask all their family members and relatives to vote PAP.

If PAP lose power then all the high salaries are gone!

You scratch my back I scratch your back.
Than I will vote pap. Give singkies a taste of having no oppos in parleement like the bad old days