• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

JoTeo husband Teo eng cheong surbana Jurong

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel a little bad for him. :wink:

3lvwUhMl.jpg

Please donch feel bad for him....there are places to hang flowers, massage and Geylang available for him.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
allow my take on ah jo...

if you observe, those in pm's office most consist of very honest candidates who are not good with their words or public relation skills.

so jo's husband and her benefit from her character who was selected by PM to head MOM, they did not plan this out.

anyway, the husband is just a salaried ceo so dun think he has any monetary gain.

i know many oppos here but ew have to have to talk reason, i know in PAP foothold, many experienced unfairness, SO DO I!

i was reduced to driving taxi last time, framed by father and son policemen. i can only suck thumb.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
allow my take on ah jo...

if you observe, those in pm's office most consist of very honest candidates who are not good with their words or public relation skills.

so jo's husband and her benefit from her character who was selected by PM to head MOM, they did not plan this out.

anyway, the husband is just a salaried ceo so dun think he has any monetary gain.

i know many oppos here but ew have to have to talk reason, i know in PAP foothold, many experienced unfairness, SO DO I!

i was reduced to driving taxi last time, framed by father and son policemen. i can only suck thumb.
Continued to suck thumb and fug off.

Your lanjiao like chee Cheong fan.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
With regards to the damage to people's livelihoods caused by the Wuhan Virus. I am quite surprised there is soo much media attention on the Banglahs but no such attention on singkies doing it tough. Can it be that singkies are doing very well n the wuhan virus have actually make singkies richer? U have an ah pek who is basically botak wasting money on the barbers to get a botak cut whereby a 20 buck clipper can cut for years.

U have ppl queuing up for bubble tea which is not cheap b4 they were closed and spending huge amounts on food delivery whereby its cheaper to just go to the shop and ta pow ones meal.

No stories on the singkies doing it tough etc. Guess singkies are soo rich and happy despite the wuhan virus. Pap bestest