• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FYA Josephine

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
My boss very tulan today.

Josephine sent workplace safety inspectors to check on us, when reopened by demanding company to fill up declaration forms, write contingency plans for emergency plans, recovery plans for COVID, even need check toilet cleaniness like Army Stand-by Area. hahaha like blaming local businesses for the shit that happened. Even must record how many and how often masks are given to staff.

Ya hor, more businesses close down means less shit for Josephine.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Construction companies with FW also die. First of all, they need to send 2 pax to study (study can solve everything in Singapore, scholars, skillsfuture, etc).

Then, they have to send FW who are "either negative or positive" for regular swap tests.

And not based on Phase 1, 2 or 3 reopening but based on BCA's individual approval for each company (eg. some compliance including more spacious accomm for FWs.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Best industry practices !!! Every morining 6.00 AM all foreign workers kenna stand-by bed in the dormitories. The bosses/employers have to inspect the beds,toilets and kitchens for cleanliness accompanied by MOM Inspectors (Officers). SHIOK !!!!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My boss very tulan today.

Josephine sent workplace safety inspectors to check on us, when reopened by demanding company to fill up declaration forms, write contingency plans for emergency plans, recovery plans for COVID, even need check toilet cleaniness like Army Stand-by Area. hahaha like blaming local businesses for the shit that happened. Even must record how many and how often masks are given to staff.

Ya hor, more businesses close down means less shit for Josephine.
Did you ask your Boss who did he voted in the previous elections?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Skillsfuture makes great money for PAP's cronies in the education industry. :wink:

Every scheme is a scam in Sinkieland until proven otherwise.
You can easily tell which course is run by cronies. Those "emotional management", "simple flora arrangement", "dance class", "how to use simple gadget like smart phone", "Basic hands language"...etc. All KNS with no added value to help you secure a high paying jobs.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
IF MOM Officers spotted any dust with their fingers,the FW got to drop 20 and the Employers kenna demerit points. SHIOK !

Oh i forgot something.

The inspector told my towkay that another staff and him THAT THEY SHOULDN'T BE AT WORKPLACE NOW because they are both above 65? Wah, he super tulan.

simi sai? I thought government encourages businesses to hire seniors?

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
of cos lah, nowtry to shift public attention to SME area, cos her dorm in charge cause whole sg economic downfall n jobless.jialat n 1 jiak liao bee still hv time for yip mun role.

Focus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel that there is also double standards. Every ministry and agency sets their own set of rules.

This photo shows Khaw removing the X on trains while my workplace and hawker centers with open-air circulations, the seats have XXX on them.

b62e1c00-a3d8-11ea-b5fb-eb00b9ad57c1

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Skillsfuture makes great money for PAP's cronies in the education industry. :wink:

Every scheme is a scam in Sinkieland until proven otherwise.

Thanks to covid, i finally see through the scam. Heavily subsidised estate upgrading, toliet upgrading etc..all scams to channel people's money to cronies.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks to covid, i finally see through the scam. Heavily subsidised estate upgrading, toliet upgrading etc..all scams to channel people's money to cronies.

Home Improvement Programme? The voting process was that was a farce, and on hindsight quite comical. :biggrin:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All this learnt from CCPee. Basically a disclaimer for Piss and Poop if Wuhan virus spreads within the company.

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel that there is also double standards. Every ministry and agency sets their own set of rules.

This photo shows Khaw removing the X on trains while my workplace and hawker centers with open-air circulations, the seats have XXX on them.

b62e1c00-a3d8-11ea-b5fb-eb00b9ad57c1
Fucking wayang!! At least ask the cronies to stand away while he take photo for media lah. CCB!!