• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FYA Josephine

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL, peel off stickers also need to do photo op. Sia suay lah. :rolleyes:

How about letting the so-called religious leaders do an interfaith blessing of the train carriages?

kha.jpg

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel that there is also double standards. Every ministry and agency sets their own set of rules.

This photo shows Khaw removing the X on trains while my workplace and hawker centers with open-air circulations, the seats have XXX on them.

b62e1c00-a3d8-11ea-b5fb-eb00b9ad57c1

Ya, LTA takes out the crosses. MOM pastes more crosses

78137514_2995421243840456_1647414305009696768_o.jpg

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPORE — The Ministry of Manpower (MOM) on Wednesday (June 3) said that it has asked three workplaces here to cease operations after they were found to have inadequate safe management measures to minimise the risk of Covid-19 transmissions. Another 14 other companies were issued composition fines for breaching the safety requirements.

The ministry said that it would ask employers for an explanation should it receive complaints that workers had been asked to return to the workplace despite being able to work from home.

“If the employers are unable to provide a reasonable explanation, we will have to take enforcement action accordingly to protect the employees,” MOM said.

Read more at https://www.todayonline.com/singapo...inadequate-safety-management-asking-all-staff

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
My boss very tulan today.

Josephine sent workplace safety inspectors to check on us, when reopened by demanding company to fill up declaration forms, write contingency plans for emergency plans, recovery plans for COVID, even need check toilet cleaniness like Army Stand-by Area. hahaha like blaming local businesses for the shit that happened. Even must record how many and how often masks are given to staff.

Ya hor, more businesses close down means less shit for Josephine.
Josephine need to keep her job.
She need to do something.
Singaporean easily forgive her.

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal

knnb40

Alfrescian
Loyal
Construction companies with FW also die. First of all, they need to send 2 pax to study (study can solve everything in Singapore, scholars, skillsfuture, etc).

Then, they have to send FW who are "either negative or positive" for regular swap tests.

And not based on Phase 1, 2 or 3 reopening but based on BCA's individual approval for each company (eg. some compliance including more spacious accomm for FWs.
create job - therefore foreigner need to study (but from what I have seen from safety course session, wayang, pay fee, sure pass)
swap test - still not willing to swap test the Singaporean, worried the number will sky rocket up again.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did MOM ever listen ... I beg the question

Race and IQ

Josephine never wonders why despite all the things that we have done, the FW infection rate remains high? MOM should get their priorities right.

In end-june, a wave of FW infection is erupting in those factory-dorms without security. Josephine should drive her own car to visit factory dorms at 10pm-12am, don't need to alight and she will see the inter-dorm interaction going around outside the facility without masks.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
10 weeks passed since our opening in Phase 2.

This is a difficult period for all, and many firms are facing challenging situations but they continued to face nonsense fromMOM enforcement officers to check their paperworks on reopening, paste useless signages and keeping only a few pax in office. (Retrench the other white collar workers eventually). If these officers are free, they should go do guard duties in worker's dorm and construction sites.

I wish to recommend our SMEs to shut their doors and roller shutters on work days. Paste a notice on your doorstep, let visitors and customers call you and you check on CCTV before opening doors. DO NOT LET THESE IDIOTIC ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS STEP INTO YOUR PREMISES. Even police raid a commercial facility, they need a search warrant.

knnb40

Alfrescian
Loyal
He quite swee. never cut my pay in last two months, but hint that year end bonus is affected.

heard over the radio today, discuss on the G might "advise" company to keep low rank "13-month" if need to cut, cut the executive 13-month.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
heard over the radio today, discuss on the G might "advise" company to keep low rank "13-month" if need to cut, cut the executive 13-month.

Before cut anything, ministers should lead by example lah.
Talking cock. Again. Within the small space of her brain.