• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FYA Josephine

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL, when those chao guniang MOM inspectors visit your work place, ask them to fill up health declaration form and do safe entry hokay!

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
MOM is still lying, not true that they cleared all dorms. My customer's FW are still not released from their dorm since CB began.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the last few days, there are a few new cases of FW covided. MOH promptly did contract tracing and issued SHN to those working around them. However, MOM got into argument with MOH, whether to list them as community cases because the FWs have begun work and even took public transport between different sites. In the end, as of yesterday, these cases have not been classified. :confused::confused::confused:

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is an example of a good company.
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...or-tobacco-stores-changi-airport-dfs-12818670

Lotte took over Changi's duty free concession 10 weeks ago. Consider them unlucky because there's hardly any business for them at the airport.

However, they shocked the industry by offering voluntarily retrenchment for existing duty staff for a lump-sum payment of $50000. In the end, quite a few asked to leave willingly because their basic pay is low (commission based) and Lotte was a new good employer who didn't shortchange them.

Remember to support Lotte the next time you fly.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
FYA Josephine. The situation is very serious now. I coordinated some deliveries recently, including the two new lockdown dorm in Kaki Bukit and Sungei Tengah.

The mental state of the workers in the re-lockdown dorm is very bad. I feel that some of them are plotting to riot and one from boss sam's hometown took his life. They are in such confused state of mind that some of them want to leave Singapore (this is unusual).

In Kaki Bukit, I finished late and I saw foreign workers from various companies are congregating at nearby eateries without social distancing. Your so-called ambassadors had been a nuisance at shopping malls and disrupting retailers. If you are serious about what you are doing, why not send all of these pesty ambassadors to patrol these areas.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
FYA Josephine. The situation is very serious now. I coordinated some deliveries recently, including the two new lockdown dorm in Kaki Bukit and Sungei Tengah.

The mental state of the workers in the re-lockdown dorm is very bad. I feel that some of them are plotting to riot and one from boss sam's hometown took his life. They are in such confused state of mind that some of them want to leave Singapore (this is unusual).

In Kaki Bukit, I finished late and I saw foreign workers from various companies are congregating at nearby eateries without social distancing. Your so-called ambassadors had been a nuisance at shopping malls and disrupting retailers. If you are serious about what you are doing, why not send all of these pesty ambassadors to patrol these areas.
wahsay

dickheadchang

Alfrescian
Loyal
My boss very tulan today.

Josephine sent workplace safety inspectors to check on us, when reopened by demanding company to fill up declaration forms, write contingency plans for emergency plans, recovery plans for COVID, even need check toilet cleaniness like Army Stand-by Area. hahaha like blaming local businesses for the shit that happened. Even must record how many and how often masks are given to staff.

Ya hor, more businesses close down means less shit for Josephine.
Tell your boss to blame 61 percent of voters who continued to give the ruling party parliamentary majority and especially the fucking voters in Jalan Besar GRC who voted the bitch to remain as MP.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
GE is over. Time for PAP to whack Singaporeans. ERP goes up, taxes go up, cost of living goes up, more new Singapore citizens coming

Empower

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually the recent clusters could be traced back to the tentage companies. BCA requires foreign workers to do safe entry at all worksites and even renovation premises but foreign workers of tentage companies can "come and go" with leaving their traces when setting up tentages.

Moreover, the lunar 7th month business are less for them, many bosses redeploy these workers illegally to many other industries that needs labor, and of course not leave any traces.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell your boss to blame 61 percent of voters who continued to give the ruling party parliamentary majority and especially the fucking voters in Jalan Besar GRC who voted the bitch to remain as MP.

Even Eng Cheong can't stand her, yet Jalan Besar voted for her. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
is this true?

https://in.news.yahoo.com/covid-19-62-000-workers-090639660.html
A total of 62,000 workers in Singapore, mostly foreigners employed in labour-intensive industries, have yet to be scheduled for their mandatory rostered routine testing for COVID-19 ahead of the screening deadline on Saturday, authorities warned on Tuesday.

Those who fail to do so will not be able to return to work, the Ministry of Manpower (MOM), Building and Construction Authority (BCA), Economic Development Board (EDB) and Health Promotion Board (HPB) said in a joint press release.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
josephine ah, instead of sending useless civil service ambassadors to blow aircon and bully retailers in shopping mall, or harrass struggling SMEs in their workplace, why not you send these people to FW dorms? How many dorms did you inspect personally?

Yesterday, i sent supplies to a CCK dorm, the workers there are going crazy, they have been lock-up since April and their bosses can close shop.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
josephine ah, instead of sending useless civil service ambassadors to blow aircon and bully retailers in shopping mall, or harrass struggling SMEs in their workplace, why not you send these people to FW dorms? How many dorms did you inspect personally?

Yesterday, i sent supplies to a CCK dorm, the workers there are going crazy, they have been lock-up since April and their bosses can close shop.
What lock up? Is paid leaf! :laugh:

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singapore’s poorest stay in lockdown while others move freely
3 min read . Updated: 09 Sep 2020, 10:59 AM ISTBloomberg
In local media and on Facebook, reports of self-harm and suicide attempts among migrant workers have circulated.
https://www.livemint.com/news/world...-while-others-move-freely-11599628169802.html

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi Josephine,

My company's Lazada account rep chat with me on the phone yesterday. She said Lazada begins to force Singaporeans out. Their head office ali bra bra is now channelling lazada Singapore's functions to the China's redundant staff. Sad.

As Temasek invests in Alibrabra, please tell temasek to do the same to Alibrabra China HQ and send Singaporeans to replace the China staff.
https://www.dealstreetasia.com/stories/temasek-alibaba-stake-202682/