• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Joseph Schooling blames lost on last min change of swimming cap&goggles. Justifiable?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Joseph Schooling blames lost on last min change of swimming cap&goggles. Justifia

Mind telling me why was he the only one wearing TYR brand? The rest obviously knew about it and didn't wear that brand.

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Joseph Schooling blames lost on last min change of swimming cap&goggles. Justifia

He(M.Phleps)added: "Champions don't give excuses. That's the past. I'm just going to focus and get ready for the 100m fly."

That's right. Champions shouldn't complain and give excuses.

GZzGb.jpg

Last edited:

xiaogoupi

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mind telling me why was he the only one wearing TYR brand? The rest obviously knew about it and didn't wear that brand.

Thats why when told that TVR brand was illegal affected game plan wat.. Cannot cheat and beh deh through liao ~

LOL.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thats why when told that TVR brand was illegal affected game plan wat.. Cannot cheat and beh deh through liao ~

LOL.

TYR is lousy brand. it exposes your balls!! probably they din allow that to distract other swimmers. LOL!

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Actually, I can emphatise with him..

Many,many years back, just before the annual Ortega football match, I was already late and I discovered I brought a wrong bag which did not contain my football boots !!

I kalang kabut and run like a headless chicken searching for boots. Finally took the substitute''s pair which was one size smaller before going into the field. The whole match got affected !! We lost !!:(

maxxi

Alfrescian
Loyal

You all understand written english? Very simple the brand 'approve' but not for GOOGLES and CAP.

officials must take blame.Rules state cannot use for GOOGLES and CAP

Btw during practise sessions he used same items.

Cannot understand ENGLISH?

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

All he had to do is to state that he stuffed up by not checking the list, apologise and promise to do better for the 100m. He should recognise that the state incurred expenses on his behalf. There is no one else to blame. Jessie Phua is also another clown - rob what? He is not even expected to make it to the finals. All the swimming nations have hundreds of swimmers that can beat his time but can't make their country team.

KoalaJack

Alfrescian
Loyal

whoever is in charge of him should be sacked for not checking beforehand. as for joseph, in such a race where the focus is much needed, the unsettling issue sure affected him. it happens. hes just a teenager in his olympix debut.

jw5

Loyal

Before the games, he stated that his ambition was to win the an olympic gold medal in swimming one day, it not in 2012, then in 2016, 2020 or even 2024.
Hopefully, he will stop making excuses, continue training hard and achieve his goal one day.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

whoever is in charge of him should be sacked for not checking beforehand. as for joseph, in such a race where the focus is much needed, the unsettling issue sure affected him. it happens. hes just a teenager in his olympix debut.

head coach of the the singapore swim team???

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If it wasn't for the cap and goggles issue, he'd probably have won a medal. :rolleyes:

hi there

1. sammy, you make my toes lol hoh!
2. you are so funny.

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal

But schooling who still needs to go back schooling (rhyme sia) duno is what level by international ranking kpkb about last min change equipment affect performance, nobody also want to bother to hiew him.
LMAO.

Schooling also needs some serious feeding. At 1.70m and 62kg, he's at the weight most ang mor guys are at before their cock grow hair

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

"We have been robbed. To do this to him so close to such a big race, how could he not have been affected?" Phua told TODAY.

"We have been robbed. To import in so many 3rd class FTs, how could true blue sinkies not have been affected?" the people told PAP.

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. the bitch is just another useless mouthpiece.
3. if not happy, get out of london!

xiaogoupi

Alfrescian
Loyal

She is there on a free ticket sponsored by you wat..

She needs to wayang and kpkb to show that she got do work.

Samthaikong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is there a rule that says that you can't swim without goggles. Why don't he swim without goggles.

I believe he can withstand discomfort for a minute.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Is there a rule that says that you can't swim without goggles. Why don't he swim without goggles.

I believe he can withstand discomfort for a minute.

then we will hear an excuse about chlorine in the pool

xiaogoupi

Alfrescian
Loyal

Please lah, this is a swimming competition just to see who is the fastest swimmer in the world ok?

All you need to to swim as fast as you can to the finish point, thats it.

What bloody difference will a stupid cap and goggles make?

waterloong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Give him some slack. He is pure breed Singaporean. Isn't that what everybody wants?

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

Excuses, excuses, more excuses, cannot make it, say so, just say, " I have done my best, but they were better"!! period. Is he telling us, that the Olympic organizers didn't inform SINgapore of what brand of attire they cannot use? of course not!

Typical MIW's bred brat!...blame it on everything else, but himself!:p

right on mate. excuses, excuses and nothing but stupid excuses that insults your intelligence.
All these goes to show the whole team is way way far from even ready to compete. silly mistakes that officials make etc.
the whole team is nothing but like a school boys team preparing for some kampung compettition (even then they would not win). afterall all, world class means you look into every nitty gritty details, train for years, absolutely NO EXCUSES, be prepared psycholigically for ALL contigencies(obviously shows he is not fit to compete when such a trivial change of googles could upset his mentality!!!!), rewards and punish mercilessly all involved. These are what world champions like Nadia Comenci, etc(read theri biographies) do to be the best. even a simple deviation would costs a few miroseconds which would mean the difference between a gold winner and a loser(silver medalist; iquote" being second means you are first amongst a lone line of losers).
NOW that OLYMPICS and world class. not world crass excuses we having been hearing all day. worse after spending millions of tax payers dollars to sent such an incompetent team.

kazuo

Alfrescian
Loyal

if i can't fuck i blame an expired condom. A poor craftsman will always blame his tools