• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Joseph Schooling : "Of course I'd be upset if I had to end my swimming career now to serve NS!"

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
FUCKING TOO MANY WOMEN, ATE GOOD FOOD, DROVE FAST CARS RELAXING TILL 1 MTH B4 O LUM PEAK
DURING LAST DITCH TRAINING KEPT MUMB NON TIMINGS...................ALL THESE TOLD A TALE. AT LEAST MOST OF US KNOW HE WILL NOT WIN BUT HE HELD ON TO THE FICTION TILL THE END..................FINISHED LAST AT 53s
SERVE HIM RIGHT
Get this mother fucker to Tekong ASAP.

Touchy

Alfrescian
Loyal
This PAP MP Lim Wee Kiat said it aptly : NS is a privilege. So Schooling should be proud to wear green and serve the country passionately like all other Singaporeans.
And if he like an army career,we hope he can progress to become a general to protect the interests of Singapore.
This one is swimming pool general?

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are all of you so jealous of me? Come and take it lah...

1627704580480.png