• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Joke - LKY went to heaven

escaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
My LKY joke....

Did the heaven cry? Now I think I know why it rained that day.

LKY went to heaven shortly after his funeral.
At the pearly gate, he was surprised that his long time adversary, JBJ, was there to receive him.

JBJ: Welcome to Heaven! We have been waiting for your arrival!

LKY: What happen to St. Peter? How come it's you?

JBJ: Well, a lot has changed since I came. You know, when I just arrived, this place was in a mess. Nobody listened to our views. I had to talk to the Lord to reform the system here so that we, the inhabitant of Heaven, get to elect our own representatives to run our own place. I am now the chief minister in charge of the heavenly affairs.

JBJ: Kuan Yew, you know, I finally realized you were right all along. Even since I took over, I realized that it's never easy to run a place with so many oppositions. They never give me any peace. Just the other day, I had to fix Rajaratnam for insulting me and my policy.

LKY: How did it go?

JBJ: I sued him. But I lost the case. How dare that rascal hire a lawyer from hell to defend himself.

LKY: Well, all good lawyers go to hell, that's why.

JBJ: Except you and me, of course. We are special. We both contributed to the welfare of mankind....by the way I digressed. After the lost, I petitioned to the Lord that lawyers from hell are not allowed to be involved in the affairs of heaven. Now they are only allowed when the case are complex, such as if it involves heaven, earth and hell.

...........to be continued........

escaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY:So what else have you done? How have you contributed to the heaven?

JBJ: I expanded the heaven capacity. We have been gathering clouds to add on our livable area. We hired angels to build more dwellings and roads.

LKY: Dwellings?

JBJ: Well, stacked clouds, so that we can welcome more souls here. But it does get a little crowded nowadays, so we are restricting new angels from coming in. But we always welcome new souls that are smart and able to contribute.

JBJ: We are constantly improving. Right now we are building more roads, improving parks and even renovating our toilets.

JBJ: But when we learned that you were coming, we were all so excited and stopped all the work. We decided to throw a beer party yesterday. We ate, drank and make merry. We drank till we couldn't hold our bladders.

Sensing a misstep in JBJ's management, LKY demanded: How could you allow all that unrestricted drinking when your toilets are in renovation? How did you expect the party goers relieve themselves?

JBJ: Well, we peed down the clouds...

escaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY:So what else have you done? How have you contributed to the heaven?

JBJ: I expanded the heaven capacity. We have been gathering clouds to add on our livable area. We hired angels to build more dwellings and roads.

LKY: Dwellings?

JBJ: Well, stacked clouds, so that we can welcome more souls here. But it does get a little crowded nowadays, so we are restricting new angels from coming in. But we always welcome new souls that are smart and able to contribute.

JBJ: We are constantly improving. Right now we are building more roads, improving parks and even renovating our toilets.

JBJ: But when we learned that you were coming, we were all so excited and stopped all the work. We decided to throw a beer party yesterday. We ate, drank and make merry. We drank till we couldn't hold our bladders.

Sensing a misstep in JBJ's management, LKY demanded: How could you allow all that unrestricted drinking when your toilets are in renovation? How did you expect the party goers relieve themselves?

JBJ: Well, we peed down the clouds...

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wha'ts the joke about Ah Gong going to heaven? Through his dedication, Ah Gong had ensured that millions of sinkies had a safe environment, education, a roof over their heads, no systematic discrimination based on race and religion. By Buddhist standards, Ah Gong would have achieved nirvana for all the good deeds he had done.

The only joke is that JBJ would be with Ah Gong. This guy was like Chee, a political hooligan and a destructive force who tolerated little dissent within his own party. He took party funds and even his own protegy, Low, couldn't stand him and booted him out.

escaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
article-doc-1f2oy-6XOVrawtb-HSK1-864_634x366.jpg
See the pee from the clouds?