• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Johor Property Market Dead for Foreigners?

• Thread starter Deleted member 80916
  • Start date

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
These evil devils love to make sexual allegations and use firecrackers etc harassment and steal photos.
And this is also another holy truth of Malaysian whores and sons of whores using sex sex sex to attack others. I am a virgin become known whole world as a whore not enough proof? Latest case today on mudland minister enough proof?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And this is also another holy truth of Malaysian whores and sons of whores using sex sex sex to attack others. I am a virgin become known whole world as a whore not enough proof? Latest case today on mudland minister enough proof?
Malaysian dog @AhMeng is a proud dog following me and harassing me everywhere everyday in forum. Enough proof? Oh ya and a carbon copy of KT latha. VERY SNAKE!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least his allegations got video. Mine only ccb Malaysian SPR KT latha ccb mouth smearing me. NPNT understand @AhMeng?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@AhMeng said I am hallucinating in hearing firecrackers and whistling woh. Tsk tsk tsk you are so ccb Malaysian shameless liar big bullies sons of whores. SO EVIL SNAKE SO LIAR SO FAKE SO CHEAP SO VULGAR SO BIG BULLY.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@AhMeng said I am hallucinating in hearing firecrackers and whistling woh. Tsk tsk tsk you are so ccb Malaysian shameless liar big bullies sons of whores. SO EVIL SNAKE SO LIAR SO FAKE SO CHEAP SO VULGAR SO BIG BULLY.

Heaven knows, you ccb Malaysian evil devils know, you sinkie traitor dogs and bitches know, and I know that nothing I said is hallucination.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is the typical trait of big bullies? They think they are entitled to bully people song song and then go off have good sleep and then come back acting like nothing happened.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is the typical trait of big bullies? They think they are entitled to bully people song song and then go off have good sleep and then come back acting like nothing happened.
Just like the self admitted Malaysian chinese dog @Valium that everyday insulted me a slut whore mistress song song and then go off have good sleep.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
One sinkie traitor bitch here also got this proud big bully trait. Isn’t it?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
One sinkie traitor bitch here also got this proud big bully trait. Isn’t it?
Insulted me slut whore mistress and posted nipples photo song song. And then disappeared after being caught telling lies and then come back act like nothing happened.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Insulted me slut whore mistress and posted nipples photo song song. And then disappeared after being caught telling lies and then come back act like nothing happened.
In this ccb world do sexual harassment crimes no need to pay for it one. Can enjoy life song song while poor victim pay for it and get called nuts by proud Malaysian filthy Indian CRIMINAL big bully dog like @UltimaOnline.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
https://openload.co/f/ux9EZy-INzM/Books_on_Reincarnation.zip

Pop-up advertisements must be enabled on your browser to use the hosting website (that's how they make money to enable them to offer this service of hosting files online for free without registration required for either uploader or downloader).

Pop-up advertisements must be enabled on your browser to use the hosting website (that's how they make money to enable them to offer this service of hosting files online for free without registration required for either uploader or downloader).

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

You ccb Malaysian filthy Indian son of whore you are so proud criminal and descendant of criminal to repeat that victims of crimes deserved it as reincarnation. Just like those rapist indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You ccb Malaysian filthy Indian son of whore you are so proud criminal and descendant of criminal to repeat that victims of crimes deserved it as reincarnation. Just like those rapist indeed.
Bully people song song and then say it’s your karma woh. @UltimaOnline only you ccb Malaysians are criminal bullies thieves slanderers harassers while I am not bully but hero targeted by evil Malaysian bully dogs, understand?