• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Johor Property Market Dead for Foreigners?

• Thread starter Deleted member 80916
  • Start date

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
One Malaysian dog just boasted loud loud that whole world is watching my long dark nipples. Thieves are not ashamed in Malaysia one. Victims are supposed to feel ashamed. Who still dare to buy house in Malaysia?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
One Malaysian dog just boasted loud loud that whole world is watching my long dark nipples. Thieves are not ashamed in Malaysia one. Victims are supposed to feel ashamed. Who still dare to buy house in Malaysia?
@hollowman post my long dark nipples to show the world here ok? Don’t forget show together with my big face then count ok rapist winner Malaysian?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
buying into malaysians property is good.
What is good when you said it yourself it’s not even necessary? Sinkie traitor dogs selling your soul covering up crimes for mudlaysians to own a house in mudlaysia is called good?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You lor, black nipple
I don’t know I have black nipples. Post here bastard liar. Only your filthy JB whore mother has black nipples. What a vicious Malaysian dog following me around 24 hours a day. Proud Winner Malaysian dogs!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don’t know I have black nipples. Post here bastard liar. Only your filthy JB whore mother has black nipples. What a vicious Malaysian dog following me around 24 hours a day. Proud Winner Malaysian dogs!
Someone should ask these mudlaysian mothers do they feel proud to produce such evil and filthy mudlaysian dog sons? And of course the answer will be yes because only bitches will give birth to dogs. Bastards and bitches are always proud of doing evil.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don’t know I have black nipples. Post here bastard liar. Only your filthy JB whore dog has black nipples. What a vicious Malaysian dog following me around 24 hours a day. Proud Winner Malaysian dogs!

You always let ah neh suck your nipples, turn black already, your milk also black. Your breasts both got cancer.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You always let ah neh suck your nipples, turn black already, your milk also black. Your breasts both got cancer.
Malaysian Dogs must win by stealing slandering harassing me non stop. Let the world know how proud Malaysian dogs are.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysian Dogs must win by stealing slandering harassing me non stop. Let the world know how proud Malaysian dogs are.
FIlthy and vicious Malaysian dogs snakes crocodiles. Who still want to say it’s good to buy house in Malaysia?

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
qnxwgw61eb921.jpg

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ginfreely likes to sleep with her father. Can tuck between his legs and be his cunt pouch. What a slut.