• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Johor Property Market Collapsed Thanks To Covid! Property Investors Can't Offload Can't Rent Out! Fucking Losers!

enjoylife77

Alfrescian
Loyal

Malaysian minister to discuss dedicated air travel lane with Singapore​

1635533114202.png

• PUBLISHED
    OCT 28, 2021, 3:38 PM SGT
FACEBOOKTWITTER

KUALA LUMPUR (THE STAR/ASIA NEWS NETWORK) - Malaysia and Singapore will discuss the reopening of borders through a dedicated air travel lane for vaccinated people, said Tourism, Arts and Culture Minister Nancy Shukri.
She said she will be meeting Singapore's Trade and Industry Minister on Friday (Oct 29) to discuss the matter.
"This will be discussed tomorrow," she told a press conference in Parliament on Thursday.

Malaysia is looking to reopen its borders to foreign travel as early as December, with all the standard operating procedures currently being prepared.

Currently, international tourists are allowed to visit only Langkawi under a pilot travel bubble programme which is slated to begin on Nov 15, as announced by Prime Minister Ismail Sabri Yaakob.

However, the official announcement will be made only after the matter is approved by the National Security Council, she said.

"The Prime Minister will announce it if everything goes as planned," she added.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal

Country Garden Holdings Company Limited -- Moody changes outlook to negative​

Mon, March 21, 2022, 8:22 PM·16 min read

Rating Action:

21 Mar 2022 Hong Kong, March 21, 2022 -- Moody's Investors Service (Moody's) has revised Country Garden Holdings Company Limited's rating outlook to negative from stable."The negative outlook reflects our expectation that Country Garden's property sales and profit margins will decline over the next 12-18 months, and offshore funding access will weaken amid difficult operating and funding conditions across the sector," says Celine Yang, a Moody's Vice President - Senior Analyst. The company's worsening interest coverage and weakened access to offshore funding channel would position the company at the weaker end of the Baa3 rating.

FACTORS THAT COULD LEAD TO AN UPGRADE OR DOWNGRADE OF THE RATINGS
The ratings could be downgraded if the company's funding access does not improve, sales deteriorate significantly, liquidity weakens, substantial off-balance sheet liabilities materialize, or it undertakes aggressive debt-funded acquisitions that worsen its key credit metrics, such that revenue/adjusted debt drops below 95%-100% or EBIT/interest below 4.5x, on a sustained basis. An upgrade of Country Garden's ratings is unlikely over the next 12 months, given the negative outlook.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/country-garden-holdings-company-limited-122206468.html

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
They open their borders puasa month. Who want to fly?
I shared earlier that my company made me fly to KL to settle a grey-market issue.

During that trip, Malaysia customs is simply bochup on paperworks. They chinchye anyhow check, clearing customs in KLIA was a breeze.

Then when I am back in Singapore, the poor Singapore customs officer was very blur, unsure of what to do with my boss and me because the rules kept changing.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Capital land should buy up forest city from country gardens. Expand sinkie hdb to across the straits. Free golf membership( i think they got two golf courses or one 36 hole in a swamp which was previously a forest reserve). Can easily go cycling in the kampung roads in jb no hassle.rail or mrt link to jurong east once high speed rail re-start.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Capital land should buy up forest city from country gardens. Expand sinkie hdb to across the straits. Free golf membership( i think they got two golf courses or one 36 hole in a swamp which was previously a forest reserve). Can easily go cycling in the kampung roads in jb no hassle.rail or mrt link to jurong east once high speed rail re-start.
Why buy a sinking city… this is going to be the next atlantis

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal

Country Garden Holdings Company Limited -- Moody changes outlook to negative​

Mon, March 21, 2022, 8:22 PM·16 min read

Rating Action:

21 Mar 2022 Hong Kong, March 21, 2022 -- Moody's Investors Service (Moody's) has revised Country Garden Holdings Company Limited's rating outlook to negative from stable."The negative outlook reflects our expectation that Country Garden's property sales and profit margins will decline over the next 12-18 months, and offshore funding access will weaken amid difficult operating and funding conditions across the sector," says Celine Yang, a Moody's Vice President - Senior Analyst. The company's worsening interest coverage and weakened access to offshore funding channel would position the company at the weaker end of the Baa3 rating.

FACTORS THAT COULD LEAD TO AN UPGRADE OR DOWNGRADE OF THE RATINGS
The ratings could be downgraded if the company's funding access does not improve, sales deteriorate significantly, liquidity weakens, substantial off-balance sheet liabilities materialize, or it undertakes aggressive debt-funded acquisitions that worsen its key credit metrics, such that revenue/adjusted debt drops below 95%-100% or EBIT/interest below 4.5x, on a sustained basis. An upgrade of Country Garden's ratings is unlikely over the next 12 months, given the negative outlook.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/country-garden-holdings-company-limited-122206468.html

Country Garden Danga Bay condo buyers, including S'porean investors, sue developer for fraud and misrepresentation​

https://www.todayonline.com/minute/...developer-fraud-and-misrepresentation-1959931

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Rabbit7

Alfrescian
Loyal
What happened to Greenland Development, ...located next to Country Gardens ?
Who are the Greenland Developers ?
Are there any Greenland Purchasers here ?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess best to avoid china developers and buy only from reputable malaysian ones. Like ipoh gardens or tan & tan.

FUNCHOI

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN

I find it truly amusing and funny and ridiculous that people bought condo due its amazing view.

KNN how much time you spent watching the view ?

Truly ter nao GCBs.

You get what you sowed.

Rabbit7

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN

I find it truly amusing and funny and ridiculous that people bought condo due its amazing view.

KNN how much time you spent watching the view ?

Truly ter nao GCBs.

You get what you sowed.

Singkies appear so easy to Con,.. yes / no ?