• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Johor may secede from Mudland

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
The crown prince is an intelligent chap, educated in the West and trained in Indian army. He sees the development and progress of sinapor, the attraction of sinapor like an economic lighthouse to foreigners seeking peace and security and the envy of many countries in the world.

He wants Johore to be developed like sinapor and realises the politicians in KL are goons, unable to make the country as prosperous as sinapor. The state of affairs in his country is indeed deplorable. There should be a royal commission of inquiry into 1MDB but none seems to be on the horizon. If 1MDB saga were to happen in sinapor, heads would be rolling.

really? i thought all mat royales are dumbshit corrupted murdering goons? remember that kim jong un and many of his cronies are educated in the west too.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
die die don't let this happen or else Sinkies will hv 3 months reservist stint instaed of 2 weeks every year and their jobs goes to fake quali FTs.

actually if johore merge with sinkies, we might have a large enough professional army to could abolish NS completely! with the change in racial demographics, we could also get rid of all the units that don't have a muslim cookhouse.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope Johor will become part of Republic of Singapore!

They watch a lot of Sinkie dramas they should be one by now!

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Sinkies also watch a lot of Korean drama by your logic sinkapore should merge with Korea :wink:

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ooi bro, no need to say the impossible lah.

You know what? His cock head is bigger than pinky's head.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal

there's no reason for johor to do so; why such they???.... they dun need sinkieland
they've witnessed how sabah and sarawak were being cheated, they aint that dumb like us sinkies lah :biggrin:

Last edited:

aerobwala

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysia politicians have poor communication skills, pak chiu cheng too much, always get "mis-quoted".

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good! Can always start a 20 years civil war like Gaza West Bank and spill missile fire into SG day and night.