• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Joe and buying friendship

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Here is a follow-up on the lazy Saturday thread.

Here is the human dynamics that you would see elsewhere in the other forums like this but in the main very few people reveal their real identity unless they want to make political capital or are lonely. Certainly not in a forum like this.

1) It obvious that he wants Singaporean companionship and the fastest way is to buy it. We all know it. Who does not want to have friendly pimp in Thailand that covers much of the cost plus good companionship.

2) As he reveals his identity to anyone who goes over, he has to be nice. It also means that he can never give an honest answer and needs to be aligned with those who know him. There is also the possibility that those who disagrees with him will do damage as his identity is known..

3) The information about the maid, and all the household trivia, is really over the top. Too much information. No issues if it is confined to a single thread but spilling over the place. But then who is prepared to voice their opinion and miss out

4) Good to know that at least there is someone on this earth that drinks liquor. You could have fooled me. I though no one did.

Now lets count and watch as the cocksuckers and the leaches who owe him and depend on him come out of the woodwork.

Whoever is Against The Frog is Against Me and My Army of Clones! Beware!

He call joetys supporters as cocksuckers and leaches something like a pre emptive strike saying if you defend joetys you are a cocksucker or a leach. Even Sam came out to defend such jealousy.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i don't read that Thailand thread so i have no idea who are the so-called cocksuckers and the leaches of Joetys. i don't really notice them in the Courtyard cafe. but i have noticed the cronies, eunuchs and ball lickers of Scroobol who have infested the forum indefinitely. their nonsense and rubbish are really sickening and disgusting. they're frankly very sick people, psychologically, mentally and emotionally.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, you really scared the shit out of me. The large font and the striking red floored me. And yes, clones are the answer to everything. And then tomorrow you ask why the PAP show no respect to Singaporeans. No teeth want to eat bak ku that.

Whoever is Against The Frog is Against Me and My Army of Clones! Beware!

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wow, you really scared the shit out of me. The large font and the striking red floored me. And yes, clones are the answer to everything. And then tomorrow you ask why the PAP show no respect to Singaporeans. No teeth want to eat bak ku that.

At least the Frog is Genuine, unlike You. :rolleyes: