• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

jialat liao...1 in ICU

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
kz6ay5i.jpg

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am more worried if any of them use public transportation or public washroom because they can easily spread the virus

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
The non stop of bringing in covid 19 ppl from infected country will create more problems cos all cone here for free treatment.CB PAPigs

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ICU never mind lah, if die just declare the victim died of other pre-existing conditions, so not part of the death toll. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have noticed that from 5 Oct onwards, instead of reporting the total number of cases upfront, they have instead chosen to report the number of new local transmissions first. Must have been a directive from above. :wink: