• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

jean claude van damme's fight with Thai gold medal Olympian boxer Somluck Kamsing

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The Thais in Singapore dun fight like that anymore....they been domesticated like our own sinkies.

Ask any thai (even the newly arrived work permits) in golden mile on a weekend and they will tell you Singapore laws very strict.

Used to be the fighting incidents in golden mile caused by Thais exclusively but now trouble over there all caused by local ahbengs going to the discos. The Thais that dare to fight are only those immigration offenders.

really ? all of them become so tame in GM ....did the goverment banned thai whisky in GM ?

Tonychatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Big Hole Sinkie Ramseth is even more well connected than LKY. While most Sinkies are cowards and weak in nature, Sinkie Ramseh has bucked the norm....

Here are Ramseth's exploits. Please feel free to add on those i have missed:

- almost became bodyguard of LKY, but refused to cut his hair so cannot!
- bodyguard of Jackie Chan
- able to pass the swimming test of U.S Marine Corps
- able to fight a ferocious pitbull or wolf with bare hands
- fought with Jean Claude van Damme
- has dated women of so many nationalities that i have lost count. Got ang mor la, got thai la, got jap la
- Anita Mui hugged him up real close body to body and pecked a little kiss on his cheek
- ate dogs and say is delicious

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
really ? all of them become so tame in GM ....did the goverment banned thai whisky in GM ?
No need ban....they just increase the price :biggrin:

You dun see as many Thais now in golden mile anyways except on weekends and paydays. You find more Thais around the area rather than inside now....only old local uncles in the coffeeshops and ahbengs frequenting the discos within the building itself...

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No need ban....they just increase the price :biggrin:

You dun see as many Thais now in golden mile anyways except on weekends and paydays. You find more Thais around the area rather than inside now....only old local uncles in the coffeeshops and ahbengs frequenting the discos within the building itself...

i heard ah ram also hang around outside GM :biggrin::wink: .

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I'm more interested in hanging around on the opposite HDB side with cheap pinic, cheap food and cheap beer like Ah Ram said. Ah Ram is cheap fucker but cheap is good when hang cheng boh hoh LOL

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
golden mile is so run down. I hear they have some sort of gay shit thing going on in the 3rd story toilets even reported on the news. WTF why isn't golden mile being upgraded?

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
they were just about to upgrade ...then 666 put in a petition for them to stop. Otherwise his hang cheng bo hoh leh. They relented.

golden mile is so run down. I hear they have some sort of gay shit thing going on in the 3rd story toilets even reported on the news. WTF why isn't golden mile being upgraded?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they were just about to upgrade ...then 666 put in a petition for them to stop. Otherwise his hang cheng bo hoh leh. They relented.

666 this bloody pervert, There's changi village for him. In fact any old toilet in any kopitiam good enough for him.

Imagine going to thai disco in GM and having to tolerate the run down toilets and other shit there.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ya gays were hanging out in the toilets.....they drill fuckholes between the cubicles....whenever you go into the cubicles to pee, some gay will proposition you thru the hole.....no more such 'action' since they renovated all the toilets

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually I'm more interested in hanging around on the opposite HDB side with cheap pinic, cheap food and cheap beer like Ah Ram said. Ah Ram is cheap fucker but cheap is good when hang cheng boh hoh LOL
Ah Ram is uncle mah....want cheap then nothing beats Geylang's 'beer gardens'.....(lor 11-13 and 15-17)

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
haha ...but renovating the toilets would be a short term thing. The gays will just drill holes again . Better to renovate the gays . :biggrin:

ya gays were hanging out in the toilets.....they drill fuckholes between the cubicles....whenever you go into the cubicles to pee, some gay will proposition you thru the hole.....no more such 'action' since they renovated all the toilets

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You and all concerned may be curious how come I've met some movie stars. They were my boss' clients. I worked for my boss. Simple equation enough?

Stallone lives in Beverly Hills. I went to his house before. He's as nice as the other stars, but he's just not interested in friendly sparring.

Jet Li? No, I've never met before. Jacky Chan and Anita Mui I've met before during police days even earlier.

My GF wanted to learn Muay Thai time because of some quarrels she had with a tuk-tuk driver, long story not suitable for here. I beat that fucker up on a one-by-one duel, no others no police. Then I casually remarked that Muay Thai was useless. You know these Thai women, fought for her and won still insisted that every Thai must be good and better, just that tuk-tuk stupid and weak. So she said she wanted to learn real Muay Thai. What to do? How to let her go alone?

But it was a good experience too, to learn new things unknown to me previously. That tuk-tuk driver knew nuts about Muay Thai. That's why I won so easily. But frankly, if I kena one who actually knows Muay Thai, I admit that I might be the one beaten up. There's no such thing as a sure-win fight, especially with strangers.
Ram, you are actually quite lucky to get away. Tuk tuk drivers are notorious. One bro here has correctly pointed out, all the tuk tuk drivers will gang up together if one of their kind is bullied. Surpised that gun was not used.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard from my ex-boss that Bruce Lee once had the chance to become a stuntman in Ramseth's own movie. I wish he could tell me more about the movie but he said it's all confidential. Anyway, my ex-boss already RIP. I legally killed him :smile:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ram, you are actually quite lucky to get away. Tuk tuk drivers are notorious. One bro here has correctly pointed out, all the tuk tuk drivers will gang up together if one of their kind is bullied. Surpised that gun was not used.

That's right bro , never play punk with Thai tuk tuk driver and those street motor bike coconut sellers ..

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
So Emo

[video=youtube;jRurDUusPX0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRurDUusPX0&feature=related[/video]

um ram so who do you think will win the match? Van damne is quite old probably over 50. He really looks old. He was not hired to act in bloodsport remake 2012 probably cos they thought he's too old. He's also been known to take drugs.

Just fight ! Just do it, man ! I like that flaring up spirit.