• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

jean claude van damme's fight with Thai gold medal Olympian boxer Somluck Kamsing

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: So Emo

Look guys, I didn't start this thread. The thread topic mentioned JCVD and I related my two cents' worth since I've met him before. There is nothing to boast about. There is nothing heroic about it. About GM, no, whisky isn't banned. Thai guys there can still be drunk and violent, but not as frequently and violently as was in the past. In the past, police drawing revolvers and even actually opening fire had happened. I've heard of nothing like that nowadays.

As for me, I neither fight nor kill animals anymore, at least for more than three years. My last fight was in a coffeeshop with a guy wielding bicycle chain that actually hit my leg on the shin. Both of us ended up in hospital, he for two days and me for one day. It was a neighborhood coffeeshop dispute and fight. Supposed to end settled there and then. Both of us cooked up a story of bicycling accident so as not to escalate to police case.

After that, I suffered an illness (nothing to do with fighting or injury) and was hospitalized for a week and almost dead and fortunately I came out of it alive. I don't and probably can't fight as well as I used to anymore. Even if I can, I'm not interested in fighting anyone anymore just to prove a point.

Then after I attended a Therevadan Buddhist course available to non-Buddhists, I'm not even interested in killing animals anymore, though I didn't convert to Buddhism. As I've mentioned in another posting, nowadays instead of just catching and killing stray animals myself, I just call my GRC MPs.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Look guys, I didn't start this thread. The thread topic mentioned JCVD and I related my two cents' worth since I've met him before. There is nothing to boast about. There is nothing heroic about it. About GM, no, whisky isn't banned. Thai guys there can still be drunk and violent, but not as frequently and violently as was in the past. In the past, police drawing revolvers and even actually opening fire had happened. I've heard of nothing like that nowadays.

As for me, I neither fight nor kill animals anymore, at least for more than three years. My last fight was in a coffeeshop with a guy wielding bicycle chain that actually hit my leg on the shin. Both of us ended up in hospital, he for two days and me for one day. It was a neighborhood coffeeshop dispute and fight. Supposed to end settled there and then. Both of us cooked up a story of bicycling accident so as not to escalate to police case.

After that, I suffered an illness (nothing to do with fighting or injury) and was hospitalized for a week and almost dead and fortunately I came out of it alive. I don't and probably can't fight as well as I used to anymore. Even if I can, I'm not interested in fighting anyone anymore just to prove a point.

Then after I attended a Therevadan Buddhist course available to non-Buddhists, I'm not even interested in killing animals anymore, though I didn't convert to Buddhism. As I've mentioned in another posting, nowadays instead of just catching and killing stray animals myself, I just call my GRC MPs.

Good you finally covered your ass in all angles. Now the stories of your meeting famous hollywood stars and killing dogs and beating the shit out of ppl will remain as legends and passed down as fairytales from mother to child.

I suppose you used to be a dashing youth in your 20s and the present photo of you is well far from your heyday.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I suppose you used to be a dashing youth in your 20s and the present photo of you is well far from your heyday.

I think that, no boasting again, I'm doing quite well maintaining youthful look compared to JCVD since he's the topic here. When I first met him, he was damn handsome with a full lock of long flowing hair right down the middle of his back that even ladies would envy.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I think that, no boasting again, I'm doing quite well maintaining youthful look compared to JCVD since he's the topic here. When I first met him, he was damn handsome with a full lock of long flowing hair right down the middle of his back that even ladies would envy.

wah!!!!!! ok ok good luck.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

ah ram turn over a new leaf now after kena suan by so many people here .. . :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ah ram turn over a new leaf now after kena suan by so many people here .. . :wink:

you read his last post to me he's not actually praising JCVD but praising himself.

He's just twisting things around cos the hole too big here he'll come back again when ppl forget about this.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

you read his last post to me he's not actually praising JCVD but praising himself.

He's just twisting things around cos the hole too big here he'll come back again when ppl forget about this.

whahahaha...i know that . just im too lazy to expose him ...sibey sian liao ...:wink: . hes good at beating around the bush to praise himself ...:wink: nothing new .

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I'm not twisting anything or boasting. I said JCVD beat me flat in 60secs. The hole however big is in your mind. Neither am I praising JCVD. I said I've no confidence of him beating Somluck. Neither am I praising kickboxing or Muay Thai. I didn't start the thread. Can't I discuss this with my experience and opinion?

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

I can attest to the fact that Ramseth didn't boast at all. He once told me in private that he thinks no one in this forum is as modest and humble as him. :smile:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I'm not twisting anything or boasting. I said JCVD beat me flat in 60secs. The hole however big is in your mind. Neither am I praising JCVD. I said I've no confidence of him beating Somluck. Neither am I praising kickboxing or Muay Thai. I didn't start the thread. Can't I discuss this with my experience and opinion?

umm actually i was referring to you saying you look better in retaining your youthful looks compared to jcvd. No need to argue about this i agree with you.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Van Dam is an actor , he acts for a living. The Muay thai figher fights for a living. How are you going to compare ?

Van dam is be KO in 30 sec !

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

umm actually i was referring to you saying you look better in retaining your youthful looks compared to jcvd. No need to argue about this i agree with you.

Forget retaining his youthfulness. Ramseth the Great actually looks younger than before.

Here's Ramseth the Great now:

whoami.jpg

Ramseth the Great 20 years ago:

1217609664.3971222.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Van Dam is an actor , he acts for a living. The Muay thai figher fights for a living. How are you going to compare ?

Van dam is be KO in 30 sec !

quite true i suppose but he seems really pumped up for the fight.

He can also do the splits pretty well. That's what ha actually did when he was called up on one famous fight. He wasn't fighting but a judge i suppose and when he was called up to intro himself walked into the ring and did the splits.

To tell you the truth his movies are like steven seagal's. Both aren't really that action packed. His fight scenes are also quite boring compared to asian stars like jackie chan, donnie, tony ja etc.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

All great men aspire to be as great as Ramseth. Alexander the Great had wanted to name himself "Alexander the Ramseth" but he felt then that he just didn't deserve such a grandiose title.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

wow ramseth is like the greatest of all great men like the king of kings. Damn that title shouldn't be given to jesus christ or wait ramseth should be the king of king of kings.

So far no great man has ever been titled "the ramseth" which all great men aspire to except for one, King thaksin almost got the title though, The ramseth.