• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Japan's and Taiwan's COMBINED Armed Forces are STRONGER than the PRC's, according to the Swiss bank, Credit Suisse! haha

Do you AGREE with Credit Suisse?

• Total voters

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tiongs are only good at 打咀炮, 车大炮, 当五毛狗汪汪叫。
Many tiongs are only child in the family. How many stupid and self-centered tiong parents will let their only child go fight and die in a stupid war ?
Dear @blackmondy, many belated thanks for finally gracing this humble thread of mine after voting in the poll last year and even agreeing with me and Credit Suisse!
bow-gif.40441
sweatingbullets-gif.40503
redface-gif.40438

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last edited:

apophylliso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Communist uplift 600 mil out of poverty by abandoning communist ideals.

Deng Xiao peng asked capitalist hongkies to help develop Shenzhen.and because of that, the pearl river delta is now a economic powerhouse of china and the world. China should have allowed Hong Kong laws, rules and regulations to be used in that region and it would have strengthened further.

If China had not seek capitalist help, it will still be in poverty.

Currently nazi xi jinping is trying to revert china to be independent of world economy due to his aggressive posturing with neighbouring countries. Japan is the first to announce aid to get their businesses out of china. And US is trying to get their companies to invest back home.

tenor.gif

apophylliso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Correct!

Now is the time of DF100s, DF26Bs, DF41s, H Bombs done to Yu Ming configurations, and much much much more.

You still have not done your research and homework like I told you to do the last time.
Your propensity to spout gibberish is pathetic even if amusing to me and all others here

Emoji Laugh GIF - Emoji Laugh Laughing - Discover & Share GIFs

Note the DF100s antiship missiles . Revealed only in Oct 2019. Mach 5 and range of 1000 km.

1589128381800.png

1589128411000.png

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/chinas-df-100-missile-good-enough-kill-americas-navy-96476

China got 3000++ of Mach 3s YJ-12 and YJ18 to throw against the 11 carriers USA want to bring to their self declared FONOP.
Or at least 300++ Mach 3s on each carrier group.
Assuming only 20 % of those will hit. So be assured that at least 10 missiles will hit the carrier and not just 1 missile.
And not just the warhead, there will be 2–3 tons of missiles coming behind the warhead at Mach 3 tearing into the bulkheads and ordnance and aviation fuel and the poor men and women in the carrier. Those 2–3 tons of missile body will be tearing in the bulkheads faster and more deadly then APFSDS. Andf carrying its own unburned fuel to add to the fun.
Even steel will burn when hit with hell fire and tons of steel and debris coming in at Mach 3. The aviation fuel, and paint on walls, the bombs and ordnance will all cook off and add to the huge huge fire inside the carrier. Regardless if carrier under Condition Zebra or Donkey or Jackass.
The brave sailors in those carriers will not care or worry and be happy that their carrier not sinking. And only burning and burning from one end to the other end.

main-qimg-020f2d1218eb98e954cf7c5815126ca6

main-qimg-ee3dec2a61d0bb0dab514b9fa1542a5b

Remember in just ten minutes, China missiles will destroy all the fucking airbases and naval bases in Japan and Guam. And in the next 30 minutes, Chinee cruise missiles by the thousands will take out whatever the fuck the missiles left in Japan.

Whether the mosquito is female or male will also be known.
Your stealth F35s or B1s B2s got smaller radar profile than a mosquito?
China Using Radar To Combat Mosquitoes
China is using military technology to wage war ... on mosquitoes
USA or Israeli got any systems able to do that?
Thank you USA for enforcing ban on China in purchasing that from Israel or other countries.
Forcing China to do it all on its own and leaving you either far behind or far far behind.
**And Chinese air weaponary. To splash the air tankers and AWACs and JSTAR USA rely on to direct the fight in the air. And the Stealth planes of USA.**
How China's Clever New Missile Could Cripple American Air Power
China's Mach 6 Monster Air-to-Air Missile Could Make the U.S. Air Force Come in for a ‘Crash Landing’
This is what USA Airforce Secretary got to say in 2018
Air Force secretary: China, Russia could shoot down new JSTARS on day one of a war
There will be no usable bases for USA airforce in Japan or Guam within the first 10 minutes of the war.
First Strike: China's Missile Threat to U.S. Bases in Asia
A Missile 'Pearl Harbor': How China Could Win a War Against America?
Missile Strikes on U.S. Bases in Asia: Is This China's Real Threat to America?
Those bases will all be hit and cratered by DFs with conventional warheads so planes cannot take off.
Go into above to see photos of strikes made by Chinese on model setups in the Western desert of China that represent hardened bunkers for planes and runways and dock settings with models of Burkes and Ticos and the bases HQs to see the pin point targetting of the DFs.

main-qimg-c7bd4cb15d054b21c26df5880a775c54

main-qimg-68f8b794877a8ff1768e33c979f7d67f

main-qimg-b692a0a00f360098c3c0cb0f7872e2ff

main-qimg-c279d6d0c0b195c65e9143654a4e5ae3

main-qimg-dc0f77b5457a2e77c84b0a1ab1cc2cc3

main-qimg-c780535f78a1498d44921e829bad9b59

Naval assets and head quarters will all be hit and sunk and taken out of play.
Then Chinese cruise missiles will fly by the thousands to take out planes still stuck in those bases.
As for shooting war at the sea. And forgetting for time being the DF-21Ds and DF-26Bs and CM-401s that China have and figment of imagination in heads of USA Admirals.
Just on AShMs.
Xi Jinping's Rocket Force is nullifying U.S. military primacy in Asia

And Japan knows China will take final revenge for Nanjing Massacre and Unit 731.

And read this too

China’s new PCL191 multiple launch rocket system casts shadow over Taiwan Strait

• The ‘mystery’ hardware that appeared without a name at the National Day parade in October is the PLA’s most powerful MLRS ever, experts say
  • System capable of firing eight 370mm rockets 350km or two 750mm ballistic missiles 500km

China’s new PCL191 multiple launch rocket system is capable of firing ballistic missiles up to 500km. Photo: Handout

China’s new PCL191 multiple launch rocket system is capable of firing ballistic missiles up to 500km. Photo: Handout

The multiple launch rocket system (MLRS) that made its public debut at China’s
National Day parade
on October 1 has been identified as a state-of-the-art piece of weaponry capable of firing both rockets and ballistic missiles, according to a leading military magazine.
A report in the latest issue of Modern Ships also gave the new hardware a name – the Type PCL191 – saying it was a modular launcher based on the AR3 system developed by China for the export market.
Unlike other weapon systems on display in Beijing, which had their names emblazoned along their sides, the Type PCL191 rumbled through the streets of Beijing on the back of heavy-duty trucks with almost complete anonymity.

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/mil...91-multiple-launch-rocket-system-casts-shadow
hi mr stupid....

u look stupid here.

ur article tell us usa is a sitting duck waiting for ccp to strike only.

is like a experience boxer stand there n wait for ur ccp kungfu to ah chaaa kick here n there n he do nothing n let u kick until he faithed.

i show my frens now n all laughed at ur stupidness.

dunno how ur mum brought u up.

pity ur mum to give birth to a stupid charsiew like u.hahaha

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many belated thanks also to:
@tanwahtiu
@ilovechinesegal
for voting in the poll, even though they do not agree with me and Credit Suisse!
redface-gif.40438
Many thanks also to:
@jw5
@sweetiepie
@SHIBALANG
for voting in the poll, even though they do not agree with me and Credit Suisse!
redface-gif.40438
Many belated thanks also to @mudhatter for voting in the poll, even though he does not agree with me and Credit Suisse!
redface-gif.40438
Many thanks also to @A Singaporean for voting in the poll, even though he does not agree with me and Credit Suisse!
redface-gif.40438
Many thanks also to @wikiphile for voting in the poll, even though he does not agree with me and Credit Suisse!
redface-gif.40438

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
why is this joke of a thread still running?

slanties are generally bad at war more so in the modern era
there is no history of any slanty anywhere ever conquering, subjugating, enslaving, colonizing any ang moh country or civilization for a century let alone many hundres of years or a 1000 or more years

but there is ample evidence that ang mohs colonized looted enslaved ruled over inferior slanties on their own soil for hundreds of years, killed slanties for fun, subjugated them humiliated them brainwashed them to worship and idolize ang moh kias until they look down on anything from their own culture heritage race religion or identity and look up to everything ang moh kias'.

this is easily seen among inferior slanties such as stinkies or gooks or taiwanese or hongkies or tiongs or japs
or viets or other slanties

in fact slanties are known for their inability to invent
they only know how to modify tweak tinker with some minor settings make some minor improvements or changes to things already discovered by ang mohs

they always look up to ang moh kias and idolize ang moh kias
in stinkypura eg this has given birth to a class of whores and sluts called SPG these SPG are basically the entire chink population of stinkypura

worse yet tiongkok is a dicatorship one party state authoritarian entity with no freedom of press assembly congregation politics free to speak or demonstrate

result = even if some inventive creative person with original idea came about, he would be quickly muzzled

bureaucrats can't invent
they are busy following orders at best
or pilfering funds at worst

state run companies as such can't invent
and tiongs are basically a giant state run company
thats why tiongs norkies viets japs gooks taiwanese stinkies not known for thinking out of the box

only copy cat
copy paste business

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Japan is cosying up to Taiwan for self interests to make use of Taiwan just like the Yanks making full use of the Taiwan card to agitate and pressure China.
Fact is even the USA with their usual band of lackeys cannot defeat China without paying an impossibly heavy price. China today is invincible. Besides they have no fear of returning in body bags if need be. Taiwan should join Japan and become part of Japan instead of declaring independence from China. That would be a chance for China to annex both Japan and Taiwan !

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
At this point, Japan and Taiwan should just join as one country.
Taiwan is the motherland of the polynesuans and malay.
The malay language originate from taiwan.
Dutch and Portuguese history showed tbat there were no chinese on tsiwan( named Formosa by europeans) when they landed there in the 1500's.
Chinese get off the island.
What other historical evidence xi jinping need to show the usland does not brling yomthe vh8nese?
Malays will get it back by hook or by crook.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dutch and Portuguese history showed tbat there were no chinese on tsiwan( named Formosa by europeans) when they landed there in the 1500's.
What other historical evidence xi jinping need to show the usland does not brling yomthe vh8nese?
I thought m&ds are just bad at maths, seems they are just as bad at spelling.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So tell me, is this native Taiwanese speaking m&d language ?

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear @Leongsam, many thanks again for gracing another humble thread of mine and for voting in the poll and even agreeing with me and Credit Suisse!
bow-gif.40441
redface-gif.40438
Dear @eatshitndie, many thanks to you too for gracing another humble thread of mine and for voting in the poll and even agreeing with me and Credit Suisse!
bow-gif.40441
:inlove:
redface-gif.40438
@glockman
@nightsafari
@gingerlyn
@3_M
for voting in the poll and even agreeing with me and Credit Suisse!
bow-gif.40441
redface-gif.40438
Many belated thanks also to @Einstein for voting in the poll and even agreeing with me and Credit Suisse!
bow-gif.40441
redface-gif.40438
Dear @Sideswipe, many belated thanks to you too for voting in the poll and even agreeing with me and Credit Suisse!
bow-gif.40441
redface-gif.40438
Dear @Peiweh-sama, many thanks to you too for:
1. gracing my humble thread with your words of wisdom,
2. liking four of my posts in this thread,
3. and finally, voting in the poll and even agreeing with me and Credit Suisse
yesterday!
bow-gif.40441
redface-gif.40438
@shockshiok
@blackmondy
@leeisphtui
bow-gif.40441
redface-gif.40438
Many belated thanks also to @tsang for voting in the poll and even agreeing with me and Credit Suisse!
bow-gif.40441
redface-gif.40438
Many belated thanks also to @kiketerm for voting in the poll and even agreeing with me and Credit Suisse!
bow-gif.40441
redface-gif.40438
Many belated thanks also to @redbull313 for voting in the poll and even agreeing with me and Credit Suisse!
bow-gif.40441
redface-gif.40438
Dear @capamerica, many belated thanks to you too for gracing my humble thread and for voting in the poll and even agreeing with me and Credit Suisse!
bow-gif.40441
redface-gif.40438
@tiongsrshit
@londoncabby
bow-gif.40441
redface-gif.40438
Many belated thanks also to @Devil Within for voting in the poll and even agreeing with me and Credit Suisse!
bow-gif.40441
redface-gif.40438