• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jamie Yeo - SG woman is the superior sex and Singapore men are wimps. Agree or not?

YippityDoDah

Re: Jamie Yeo - SG woman is the superior sex and Singapore men are wimps. Agree or no

I find it amazing how racist people are in Singapore. Talking about penises? Nothing better to talk about? Sounds a bit more like a feeling of inadequacy on the part of some here.

Maybe stop being a whimp and you don't have to worry about comparing cock size and hardness?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Jamie Yeo - SG woman is the superior sex and Singapore men are wimps. Agree or no

This is what happens when WOmen are given too many 'rights'. Have to treat them mean to keep them keen.

cockie

Alfrescian
Loyal

ST_IMAGES_EDGLEN-OPH.jpg

Glenn made us look bad?

That is what I thinking off........ Hmmm.... Similar thoughts.......

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Jamie Yeo's looks going south.........must be too much kinky sex with angmo

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The white trash must be tired of her pussy by now bet he's using her backdoor too often :eek:
How I envy Glenn Ong , Jean Danker got a nice butt :biggrin:

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

She didn't say SG men are all wimps. She is referencing a book by Aussie Anthropologist Peter Macallister. This guy is trying to sell his book by making controversial claims. If Jamie is to be believed, modern man is a wimp compared to cave men. This is a worldwide phenomenon according to him. Possibly true but so what ? Men can no longer be men without getting into trouble. The teaching profession is dominated by women. Schools are becoming co- ed. Workplaces must now cater to women's sensibilities.

From all this she makes a leap to saying women a smarter and more capable but are being held back by men. I wish bimbos wouldn't try to present themselves as intellectuals. Should be happy as she is, the world needs bimbos too. Even xiaxue has a following. By the way I predict this Macallister dude is going to get his ass kicked by some Aussie redneck. " Oi, who ya callin wimp mate!".

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Stupid thread title she mentioned all modern men regardless of nationality and race.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How much south? She has gold fish eyes even when she was red or popular when she got to star in some channel 8 dramas

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal

She has "SPG" written all over her face and cunt

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

She has "SPG" written all over her face and cunt

She tried to make do with a fake ABC (Glenn Ong).....but could not hide her true calling as SPG....
She used to look like a babe....now look like just a run of the mill SPG slut

maxxi

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ha,ha I m thinking the entire Chelsea reserve team, not even the 1st eleven..

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Men have balls if there is enough money in their pockets. They can even tell their boss or gf to f off anytime. But if not enough money, they will be tame as a cockel spaniel.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

She tried to make do with a fake ABC (Glenn Ong).....but could not hide her true calling as SPG....
She used to look like a babe....now look like just a run of the mill SPG slut

thank god glenn left her or i think she dumped him. Did he marry her? I forgot i think he did but does he need to pay her alimony if they are divorced.

Troll

Alfrescian
Loyal

Actually the men she associated with happens to be wimps. Those that are not simply doesn't give a sh!t about her.

hungryboi

Alfrescian
Loyal

“Jamie Yeo also apologised for the things she did that hurt me because I’m a good person and said it is the one regret in her life,” said Glenn Ong

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

“Jamie Yeo also apologised for the things she did that hurt me because I’m a good person and said it is the one regret in her life,” said Glenn Ong
implying she steals man while with Glenn? and Glenn not a good person, self proclaimed good person?