• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious IU Suing YouTuber For Sexual Harassment And Defamation

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please quote that post of mine in which I said I will not post at all during the 24 hours starting from a few hours ago. :wink:
Also, I said I will reply to those first 10+ posts that I quoted after 12 hours, whether they are moved or not, right? :wink:
Mlmlwml, so ghey huan. I scared riao. leeply just leeply, mian issue threats huanz..
Gansinang ghey, BTH :biggrin:

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
rai rai, hope this will cool u down...Shiok shiok you know...:biggrin:

men%2Bkiss.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bloody thick-skinned FCM moderator to remove so many truths with no shame no conscience no repentance.

Bloody evil FCM moderator zhihau - daotao of cotton male slut and flatearthshit - removed my four posts that i reposted to state the truth. He purposely leave this post that i scolded him to show people after I called his bluff on him being a hypocrite allowing others to call me names but not me to call him a daotao of cotton male slut. And yet he cunningly removed the four posts of truth. Very sly FCM caught! Zhihau you are a daotao of male sluts here. I challenge you to not remove this post!

Last edited:

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
another beautiful song from Goblin... I miss You... Go Go Kim Go Eun :smile:

[video=youtube;Xl_A61gSgQY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl_A61gSgQY&app=desktop[/video]

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The main subject posts get removed while all the shit by STD and FCM remains. Repost again:

Originally Posted by ginfreely View Post
Truth number one that was removed by moderator and repost here:

i was waiting for wuqi retrieval of the JB cockroach post in JB forum for a year. He already confirmed the fact there was such post. So no one can deny me from stating this fact and truth i am the victim of sexual harassment and defamation here.

Quote Originally Posted by ginfreely View Post
Truth number two that was removed moderator and repost here:

the difference between public figure and ordinary person is the threshold for defamation is higher for public figure, which only means that if what the bastard did to IU is a crime then all the more what happened to me was a heinous crime.

Truth number three that was removed by the moderator and so i am reposting here:

I recall office bullying and cyberbullying are all crimes so it is not a necessity to have your name indicated as long as it is clear the insinuation and insult was targeted at you. What more my case was full name and NRIC all posted by the JB cockroach in JB forum since day one.

Truth number four that was removed by the moderator and i am reposting here:

The evidence of sexual harassment and defamation of me and clear insinuation of much more horrible things happening is all there and everywhere, especially the coalition thread with full graphics some more.

All these valid posts were removed for no reason.

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
this thread is ghey thats for sure.

dunch pray pray, ghey rage is berry scary one hor, more scary than siaolungzharbo :biggrin:

Ghey : Listen to me
Siaolung : No, you listen to me
Ghey : You threatened mod
Siaolung : No, it's you, not me

and the cockversation goes on lound and lound...:biggrin:

not siao also will become siao :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

both should be nailed to the cross :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
both should be nailed to the cross :biggrin:

Wow instantaneous removal of my posts again. Other people can say i deserved to be nailed but I say he deserved to be nailed cannot wor. His post remains, my posts removed. What kind of moderator standard is this?

Wow instantaneous removal of my posts again. Other people can say i deserved to be nailed but I say he deserved to be nailed cannot wor. His post remains, my posts removed. What kind of moderator standard is this?

Obviously the moderator is abusing his power to bully me outright and acting blur when confronted. Typical FCM Bastard indeed.

Last edited by a moderator: