• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious IU Suing YouTuber For Sexual Harassment And Defamation

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
what a beautiful smile... just melt my heart. kim go eun all the way! :biggrin:

[video=youtube;nM-zFdC4v6k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM-zFdC4v6k[/video]

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goblin OST theme song... Love it :smile:

[video=youtube;5t1Ur96pbfo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5t1Ur96pbfo&app=desktop[/video]

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
More posts for removing:

otherwise, all the "IU Suing YouTuber For Sexual Harassment And Defamation" posts (not just mine, Jah's and Cottonmouth's, but even ginfreely's) in the "ginfreely vs the coalition" thread, starting from:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?233224-ginfreely-vs-the-coalition&p=2592614#post2592614
should be moved back here to be fair. :wink:
If they are not removed within the next 12 hours (i.e. by the very early morning of tomorrow), I will reply in this thread to at least one or two of the above posts within the next 24 hours. :wink:
If they are removed, then I will reply in the other thread. :wink:
In any case, in the meantime, I'm busy with other things, so I'll probably not be posting much (if at all) during the next 24 hours. :wink:

siaoriao siaoriao, ghey hangry riao, issue ultimatum to mod ah... so ghey :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
one of my favorite scene in Goblin when Gong Woo and Go Eun went to movies to watch train to busan...

tumblr_inline_oincrf9aXU1r4odyc_500.gif

hehehe... :biggrin::biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
ghey reaction ish rike that one. seen many many.. :biggrin:

giphy.gif

rater cool down riao will write response rah... u wait and see roh.. :biggrin:

No need to wait. All shit and lies - twisting everything and anything that i wrote - from his evil FCM mouth. Or just based on hot air to tell lies i am this i am that. Aren't we familiar with these evil FCM Modus operandi by now?

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
sis gin, hactually hor, you and him quite matchy matchy huan you know :biggrin:

one digs ten thousand of history when writing a post, and you rike to repeat and repeat... both of you maybe made for each other reh..:biggrin:

u holeso no married and bergin, he also self declares bergin.... both can n rock rock happy happy together rite? :biggrin:

tumblr_nrjkukRPUC1t86hbto1_500.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
sis gin, hactually hor, you and him quite matchy matchy huan you know :biggrin:

one digs ten thousand of history when writing a post, and you rike to repeat and repeat... both of you maybe made for each other reh..:biggrin:

u holeso no married and bergin, he also self declares bergin.... both can n rock rock happy happy together rite? :biggrin:

tumblr_nrjkukRPUC1t86hbto1_500.gif

Hey i repeat truth while evil FCM repeat filthy lies. That's a world of difference OK. Don't compare to these stinky shit.

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey i repeat truth while evil FCM repeat filthy lies. That's a world of difference OK. Don't compare to these stinky shit.

hopossite attracts rah... he digs, you leepeats.. quite lomantica huat. rike tat then got kick in leerationship mah:biggrin:

he bergin, you bergin, no one loses out. can explore the power of making love and the first time you know...:biggrin:

tumblr_inline_njgorrzpJi1rkygkg.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
hopossite attracts rah... he digs, you leepeats.. quite lomantica huat. rike tat then got kick in leerationship mah:biggrin:

he bergin, you bergin, no one loses out. can explore the power of making love and the first time you know...:biggrin:

tumblr_inline_njgorrzpJi1rkygkg.gif

This kind of man living on handout from father you can reserve him for your daughter.

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Again he is proving himself a vain person reply also must beat drum. FCM always accused others what they are themselves. Caught them with solid proof each time.

Nabey, huat is FCM. Filthy Cheebae Mor? You never use shampoo ah? :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nabey, huat is FCM. Filthy Cheebae Mor? You never use shampoo ah? :biggrin:

No FCM is you. FCM is Sinkie clone fupikee etc. FCM is cotton male slut. FCM is flatearthshit. FCM is choot chow chui. FCM is sema2357. FCM is wunderful. FCM is Bonut. FCM is SNTCK. Etc etc. Heaven knows you know i know.

Last edited:

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
No FCM is you. FCM is Sinkie clone fupikee etc. FCM is cotton male slut. FCM is flatearthshit. FCM is choot chow chui. Etc etc. Heaven knows you know i know.

btw sis... chootchiew is show hand. choot chow chiu is mouth stink. no rogic rah...Hand and mouth, unless of cock u mean blowjob:biggrin: