• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat It's Official! Chink TCM Is Either Poison or Prostitution!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
On the contrary, the good folks in the hospital can HOTA whatever useful organs they need, when I'm dead :smile::smile::smile:
I'm talking about people who SACRIFICE a kidney to a loved one.

Turning the issue into a joke is abhorrent to say the least. All I can say is I'm extremely disappointed in you. I expected better.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Turning to TCM out of desperation does not make TCM any less of a con job. In fact that is exactly what TCM does... provide false hope for incurable conditions.

Whatever it is they are still called hypocrites to say one thing first then do another later. That's different from do the thing first, realised how lousy it is then tell everyone it's lousy. One is called slander while the other is called stating the truth.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I'm talking about people who SACRIFICE a kidney to a loved one.

You mean like doing a Pierre Png? That's most beautiful but I'm the least of a romantic.

I've learned to look at things through new lenses after all the horrible things the world has to offer- the lighter side of things.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean like doing a Pierre Png? That's most beautiful but I'm the least of a romantic.

I've learned to look at things through new lenses after all the horrible things the world has to offer- the lighter side of things.

What a lame excuse when you are just showing your true colours of act nice but not good guy.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
t c m should be rigorously regulated and controlled
they have secret remedies for cancer cure
and cancer patients are paying thousands until
they reach the grave..

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
t c m should be rigorously regulated and controlled they have secret remedies for cancer cure and cancer patients are paying thousands until they reach the grave..

That's pure hogwash. Using acupuncture to alleviate pains I believe, using TCM to improve blood circulation I believe. Cancer? Unless we have another 李时针。

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
People who believe in TCM are complete and utter morons.

Completely agree. The best thing you can do for someone who is ill and doing TCM is to get them out of the nonsense and back into real medicine and real medical care. 300 years of empirical data, testing, scientific method and people still turn to folklore.

It does not help that the internet through its plethora of click-baits and exaggerated claims only drive up the hype about TCM and other modern conjobs like homeopathy, veganism, magnetic balls, alkaline water, etc.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

My neighbor donated a kidney to his daughter. Jonah Lomu, NZ legendary rugby star, received a kidney from his best friend.

There was no romanticism involved. It was one human being caring enough for another to make a sacrifice of a body part. It may not be the most "holistic" gesture but it saved a life.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
That's pure hogwash. Using acupuncture to alleviate pains I believe, using TCM to improve blood circulation I believe. Cancer? Unless we have another 李时针。

I tried acupuncture to alleviate pain. The effect lasted a whole 5 hours before the pain was back with a vengeance. All it does is numb the nerve path which is to be expected after a needle is stuck into the pathway.

Does it cure the underlying cause of the pain? The answer is a big fat NO!!!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Does it cure the underlying cause of the pain? The answer is a big fat NO!!!

Either there's something wrong with your comprehension or my way of writing.

I read and re-read what I wrote- I stated acupuncture could alleviate pain. Hmm... you said the pain came back after 5 hours? Hmm... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a well known milf tcm practitioner just passed away. she would be 50 in november. died 3 days after being admitted to a hospital for a severe headache. she’s quite a stunner in looks. wasted.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
learn from the animals
when you are sick
go to a hideout and seek self remedy
sit quietly and meditate
your mind will heal all ailments
including your cancer
going for surgery and chemo is sure way to die
painfully...

twentyfour

Alfrescian
Loyal
My neighbor donated a kidney to his daughter. Jonah Lomu, NZ legendary rugby star, received a kidney from his best friend.

There was no romanticism involved. It was one human being caring enough for another to make a sacrifice of a body part. It may not be the most "holistic" gesture but it saved a life.

Exactly......

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
People who believe in TCM are complete and utter morons.

how about people who don't believe in tcm ?
izzit due to brainwashing via an education that aim to
promote the superiority of western medicine (that is totally poisonous)
,the advanced surgical method used to cut open your body (that remove/ add something in the body) ,

the only effective chemotherapy (that only prolong your condition) ?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
how about people who don't believe in tcm ?
izzit due to brainwashing via an education that aim to
promote the superiority of western medicine (that is totally poisonous)
,the advanced surgical method used to cut open your body (that remove/ add something in the body) ,

the only effective chemotherapy (that only prolong your condition) ?

My aunt had breast cancer when she was 54. The breast was removed along with the lymph nodes. (chemo and cut)

She lived till 87.

Tell me how long she would have have lived with TCM?