• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious It's Official! 96% Of All Sinkies And Samsters Support Ukraine! Only 4% Whackjobs Support Fascist Russia!

maxsanic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Black Box Research is the approved stats/polls merchant by the PAP govt. If I remember correctly, it released other surveys and studies over the years, including one before the last election. :biggrin:

If your media is untrustworthy, don't expect the pollsters to do any better. :cool:
That I have to agree. This article stinks of PAP propaganda through and through.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because the MSM said so. Now MSM is portraying Putin as a evil dictator.
The one thing in common with both the left n right Wing media is putin is nothing but a 2 bit dictator.. the difference is the left wing is more emotional...n seems to hate putin more. Look at the articles from the lame stream media showing one single volunteer going to Ukraine etc....the bottom line is putin is just an asshole attacking Ukraine...If the russkies are justified in attacking Ukraine...than yankeeland is justified in attacking, Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq etc

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
The one thing in common with both the left n right Wing media is putin is nothing but a 2 bit dictator.. the difference is the left wing is more emotional...n seems to hate putin more. Look at the articles from the lame stream media showing one single volunteer going to Ukraine etc....the bottom line is putin is just an asshole attacking Ukraine...If the russkies are justified in attacking Ukraine...than yankeeland is justified in attacking, Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq etc
Seems like you can't really tell the difference.

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
They even went around telling their friends that sinkies should welcome foreigners (invaders). They are proudly preaching treason. As you said, these are traitors!!

Now now John, not nice to call your PAP masters "traitors" even though most will agree with you.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like u sprout shit
At this point of time and seeing the vast destruction and devastation in Ukraine, nobody, and I repeat, nobody, in their right sense of mind will agree that the Russians have done no wrong. They are the ones who initiated the attack on 24 Feb 22.

Those Russian Porlumpas here are brainwashing the Sinkies here. You can also read that many of these Porlumpas are also against the PAP for being a dictator government and had always been advocating for more transparency and democracy, but at the same time, they are now supporting another worse dictator called Bloodymir Putin where almost everything is suppressed in that country. See the difference in these Porlumpas in their principle and attitude? Greatest Hypocrites and running contrary to their preaching. At least I know you are against the PAP, but at the same time also against the Russians for this invasion. You are at least being impartial in your judgement and principle.

Last edited:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
At this point of time and seeing the vast destruction and devastation in Ukraine, nobody, and I repeat, nobody, in their right sense of mind will agree that the Russians have done no wrong. They are the ones who initiated the attack on 24 Feb 22.

Those Russian Porlumpas here are brainwashing the Sinkies here. You can also read that many of these Porlumpas are also against the PAP for being a dictator government and had always been advocating for more transparency and democracy, but at the same time, they are now supporting another worse dictator called Bloodymir Putin where almost everything is suppressed in that country. See the difference in these Porlumpas in their principle and attitude? Greatest Hypocrites and running contrary to their preaching. At least I know you are against the PAP, but at the same time also against the Russians for this invasion. You are at least being impartial in your judgement and principle.
The pro russkies are the Woke crowd..many are obsessed with putin like the way many singkies are obsessed with dead fart. The putin plps see him as helping the country developed after the fall of the USSR..however the reason why the country has never fully developed is the corrupt oligarchs which putin is one of them. How can the problem be the solution? That is total BS. N I am consistent because I am against the woke BS, the globalists, the oligarchs and the Left. And that is what pouting is...a bloody corrupt leftists. He has been in power for 20 years..n has he developed the economy? Ensure workers rights etc? If he soo good. There will be no oligarchs In russkie lands. The worst thing is the singkies woke crowd don't even know wat is going on in other countries..n wat a nation state really means ...but sprout BS to look smart..idiots n retards of the 1st degree

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wat do u expect from fuckeins?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I recall sinkies were shocked when Vietnam invaded Cambodia in the 70s. Turned out the Khmer Rouge were doing a bit of ethnic cleansing of their own in the countryside.

Now if you ask me, I am still not sure an invasion was warranted. The Viets' intent was certainly not to rescue helpless cambodians. But it turned out to well didn't it? Stopped the madness and that is what matters. :unsure:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I recall sinkies were shocked when Vietnam invaded Cambodia in the 70s. Turned out the Khmer Rouge were doing a bit of ethnic cleansing of their own in the countryside.

Now if you ask me, I am still not sure an invasion was warranted. The Viets' intent was certainly not to rescue helpless cambodians. But it turned out to well didn't it? Stopped the madness and that is what matters. :unsure:
Cambodia is no Ukraine and u like the Cambodians..the Ukrainians don't need Russkies cleansing..so yr example is totally irrelevant..

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cambodia is no Ukraine and u like the Cambodians..the Ukrainians don't need Russkies cleansing..so yr example is totally irrelevant..
Eh no the Cambodians were killing 1/4 of their own people and the Viet invasion unintentionally stopped it. Make sense? European affairs are trivial, storm in a teacup in comparison. :unsure:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh no the Cambodians were killing 1/4 of their own people and the Viet invasion unintentionally stopped it. Make sense? European affairs are trivial, storm in a teacup in comparison. :unsure:
Did the Ukraine shoot each other to the level of pol pot? N separatists areas in Ukrainiane was caused by the putin supporting these separatists..n ethnic Russian's in Ukraine were there because heaps of Ukrainians were relocated due to the commies....how many cambos did pol pot kill?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal

All the ChiCon plps have one thing in common. They are fuckeins..but considering the degredation of their language n culture. It does not surprise me one bit ... Cantos are more practical n I'd cantos had their own independent homeland. The canto cultural superiority will outshine all cina n cantos will be the true inheritors of the middle cina

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The most appropriate response for the average sinkie would be "I'm sorry but I don't have a sufficient understanding of what is going on to choose a side" and I'm surprised not a single percentage point was assigned to this category.

Sinkies are amongst the most well-informed voters in the world. Every GE, sinkies won by voting in the most capable group of people to form Parliament. Look at how much Singapore has progressed over the past 60 years.

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Already been taught ... IF we go into war, we should either:

1) Run to UK, study Law & return back to be PM in future

2) Join the Invaders, be their Translator & in future become President

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Already been taught ... IF we go into war, we should either:

1) Run to UK, study Law & return back to be PM in future

2) Join the Invaders, be their Translator & in future become President

If we go to war, we will defend Singapore and our Constitution WITH OUR LIVES!!!

Where were you during National Service? Skiving as usual?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did the Ukraine shoot each other to the level of pol pot? N separatists areas in Ukrainiane was caused by the putin supporting these separatists..n ethnic Russian's in Ukraine were there because heaps of Ukrainians were relocated due to the commies....how many cambos did pol pot kill?
All I am saying is invasion may not be a bad thing. See how the Viets rid Cambodia of Pol Pot and his thugs? You won't know what is what until the show... Eh the war is over in Ukraine. Some say US even has biolabs in Ukraine who knows what secrets they hiding u just have to be patient. :unsure: