• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

it's about time gov hoots singtel!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
why must we let singtel charge us left and right for SMS services? now there's WHATSAPP which allow unlimited sms-es so why does singtel still charging exceeded sms at 5c each?

singtel has grossly profiteer from the nation since day 1. something drastic have to done to curb this monster.

i do not understand up till today why must we pay a land-line service at $27.50 for 3 mths and entitled to no FREE AIRTIME. u got a home phoneline but everytime u use, singtel starts charging.

starhub on the other hand offer FREE LAND-LINE & FREE USUAGE. why can't singtel do that? if not for my senior folks at home who are so used to the old number belonging the singtel land-line, i would ve terminated this parasite profiteering service.

singtel suppose to improve their "value-added" services. but do u know that if u call the 100 to check for number or any assistance, they charge u?

every damn thing which we used to get for FREE last time with the land-line is now chargeable. is this value-added services or daylight robbery profiteering? and worst, many senior folks are still unaware that now they need to pay for such services.

i do not mind paying BUT sometime such way of unreasonable profiteering, we have to make noises to stamp and stop such practices.

what the hell is INFOCCOM doing to stop this? practically NOTHING. they are like cahoot accomplices to fleece us. as usual, i m not surprise cos this is truly $ingapore and singtel is state-owned. all kati -lan ( cronies of the same feathered flock).:oIo: