• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It's 3.30am now

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he he he when the show's over for each day, the curtains are down, the demons will be out

I understand brother. In my life, I often feels empty. Sometimes, I just wish that someone will be there for me, listen and talk to me like an old friend and go travelling together. Even if its just a 12 hours bus ride to nowhere, it feels good.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I understand brother. In my life, I often feels empty. Sometimes, I just wish that someone will be there for me, listen and talk to me like an old friend and go travelling together. Even if its just a 12 hours bus ride to nowhere, it feels good.

hmmmmm that's the very reason I do shot trips within Thailand once in a while

lorrydriver

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, we just crossed into the snake year. could be the effects of the new year affecting you. better re-check your stars for the year and make adjustments/protections if necessary.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Once I was close to been bankrupt, when to Hong Kong during SARS period.

I somehow got enlightened "financially" while I remember peoples are dying everyday.

Stay in hotel for 2 days fly back to Singapore liquidate everything and started all over again.

Sometime it is good to step away from the main action and take a look as an outsider.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You need a confidante. Sorry to say that, not being rude, but your partner might not be the one who can really unlock your heart.

Agree but like you said we boys need company and a ear to listen to.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Bro, we just crossed into the snake year. could be the effects of the new year affecting you. better re-check your stars for the year and make adjustments/protections if necessary.

I'm afraid I'm not into stars and zodiacs and even fengshui but thanks bro

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Once I was close to been bankrupt, when to Hong Kong during SARS period.

I somehow got enlightened "financially" while I remember peoples are dying everyday.

Stay in hotel for 2 days fly back to Singapore liquidate everything and started all over again.

Sometime it is good to step away from the main action and take a look as an outsider.

Actually there's nothing wrong with me, businesses have been exceptionally good these 5 years, everyone in office and at home all very happy. It's just that when alone and idling the demons from the past will come out. So I cannot be alone, that's the problem for me.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Goodnight guys, how home, sleep early, tomorrow back to sinkieland.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ya it's 3.30am now in Jakarta, just finished 1/2 bottle of Cordon Bleu, still cannot sleep. Have been lying on the bed since 11pm. Why? Really screwed up.

Did you give rep pts wrongly to some jerk and now regret and cannot sleep issit? LOL.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
uncle, cut down on the drinks. i just came home from hospital visiting a relative with drinking problem. kenna stroke and basically forever need caregiver till end of his life. he only 40+yo. not i curse u but drinking not going to help u as u already a seasoned drinker. take drink to sleep are meant for ppl like me who seldom drink. never drink alone, if bore, read a book.

take care....

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro I know how you feeling.

I usually will book a massage and if got happy ending even better.

In Indon, just get a cewek, you talk, she will say yah bang to everything, bonk and then go sleep

Relax bro, try not to be alone in a foreign cuntry, it screws up your mind, you start to think too much.

Took me many years to get used to it.

Drinking only helps to a certain extent, and can become a dangerous habit.

All the best :smile:

Goodnight guys, how home, sleep early, tomorrow back to sinkieland.