• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It is alleged that one of the Ministers in the government had an affair

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From M Ravi Facebook:

And let me set the record straight. It was I who stopped Remy from publishing on TOC in 2010 about Shanmugam's alleged adulterous affair relating to his divorce with Shan's ex -wife Jothi Rajah (daughter of ex judge K.S Rajah). Remy said he was studying in New York in 2009/2010 and got close to Jothi.

I will be quite happy to be be sued by Shanmugam for civil defamation directly on his alleged adultery as I know know he has no case because I am not defaming him and saying that he is an adulterer.
All I am saying is there are allegations floating, and it is incumbent for him to clarify publicly and say that he was implicated as having an illicit affair.
He needs to tell the public whether Jothi Rajah divorced him or raised allegations of adultery in his divorce petition. Were his divorce papers sealed in court or are they open for inspection as the matter is of public interest as PAP MPs or Oppositions MP's have created a parliamentary convention that some who commit misconduct in family affairs cannot hold office in Parliament.
As a Law Minister, Shanmugam must clear the air directly and openly. Please don't go to AG, Hri Kumar, Law Society or the police but just answer the question or sue me in court and open your divorce papers for me to cross examine you if you think i have defamed you as you know as a lawyer I have not.
I am proud to say that I was the first and last local lawyer in Sg to cross-examine LKY in a full-blown defamation trial. It's in my book KB. The police should not file reports after reports and appear dumbfounded when I asked questions last week.

Don't waste time. If not, just resign honourably like Michael Palmer, Yaw Shin Leong, and MP in BT Batok if the allegations of proven illicit affairs are true. Every citizen is entitled to know the truth and just issue a statement, and we will check with other sources including Jothi Rajah etc etc etc.. simple. Nothing to be complicated.

This is a fair comment. No one in Sg is afraid of you Shan and I were never afraid of LKY either for my Divine Mother has taught me to only fear fear.

If only our public school boys and girls on both sides of the camp learn how not to get their knickers in a twist, Singapore will be a beautiful place for all beings. ❤

#InconvientTruths
#ChinesePrivilegeCronyism
#OmSakthi

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
grabbing willing pussies other than the one registered at rom has been happening for the last 6.9k years in civilisation and displays characteristics of alpha and virile manhood, and should be lauded and a prereq for leadership in any human organization.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another big time lawyer, who apparently beat up his wife or ex wife, was also rumoured be bonking a junior lawyer.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this bipolar joker also beat up another (oppo) political candidate, and moreover a she. can trust?

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder what other issues were there that they were divorced.
JR appears to be a very smart and good lady.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another big time lawyer, who apparently beat up his wife or ex wife, was also rumoured be bonking a junior lawyer.
Happens everywhere due to imbalance in power eg employer vs new employee,sr lawyer vs jr lawyer,teacher vs student,doctor vs patient....etc

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Recently, the Mayor of Toronto ( age 68 ) resigned, because during COVID, he had an affair with a 31 or 33 year old staffer.
He was from a wealthy old money Anglo family. He was married for more than 40 years.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Happens everywhere due to imbalance in power eg employer vs new employee,sr lawyer vs jr lawyer,teacher vs student,doctor vs patient....etc

Nothing to do with balance of power. A new employee stands to gain far more in comparision.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Recently, the Mayor of Toronto ( age 68 ) resigned, because during COVID, he had an affair with a 31 or 33 year old staffer.
He was from a wealthy old money Anglo family. He was married for more than 40 years.

Well done I congratulate the mayor of Toronto still virile in his late 60s.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is not against the law to have an affair in fact it's considered a badge of honor. It's confirmation that a married man/woman is still desirable in the eyes of others.
Agree.
But for the MIW, they claimed to be individuals who can do no wrong or immoral.