• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It came to my attention that someone here have several clones

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: There could be mistake in this list

A lot of disturbed individuals in this forum and Singapore on the whole. :eek:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You could be right, but then again, Ted Bundy can go without sleep when he's crazed and on a murder spree at the female dorms.

You are another clone of lancheowman. :biggrin: Luckily for u there is no option to award u an infraction for rehashing a one year old thread, only Leongsam can do it otherwise i would have infracted u. :biggrin:

JavaMocca

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are another clone of lancheowman. :biggrin: Luckily for u there is no option to award u an infraction for rehashing a one year old thread, only Leongsam can do it otherwise i would have infracted u. :biggrin:

Dun talk cock. Go take your medicine.

JavaMocca

Alfrescian
Loyal

You will kena infract for digging up old thread.
From the behavior of some members it's no wonde IMH is full house

This thread topic is still very much current and topical. It's not like the problem is solved, as we see in a technical forum --->Problem resolved, closing of thread. :wink:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Dun talk cock. Go take your medicine.

Just don't give me any opportunity to infract u because i know the rules here. People should not take this forum too seriously but i like it every time u get pissed by me. :biggrin:

Last edited:

JavaMocca

Alfrescian
Loyal

walau aye you only login once in a year?

so old thread in 2011 august then you reply?

I only come in to post when the coast is clear, that is, when Scrobal is not active. This is my chance to post when he's not around.
Or he'll heckle me and forced me into a long discourse over trivial CSI.
Hehehe

JavaMocca

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just don't give me any opportunity to infract u because i know the rules here. People should not take this forum too seriously but i like it every time u get pissed by me. :biggrin:

Nope, I'm not pissed. You're nothing to me. Just get out of my face. We've nothing common to share or talk about.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Nope, I'm not pissed. You're nothing to me. Just get out of my face. We've nothing common to share or talk about.

waulau so fierce one. i also scared man. long time ago i got one forumer who challenged me to a duel at a named place and time. cyberlife can be real meh? i think that fella was mad. but he meant it and he was king of vulgarities and mother father obscenities. i hope he is still around.

JavaMocca

Alfrescian
Loyal

waulau so fierce one. i also scared man. long time ago i got one forumer who challenged me to a duel at a named place and time. cyberlife can be real meh? i think that fella was mad. but he meant it and he was king of vulgarities and mother father obscenities. i hope he is still around.

His moniker is cyberlife? I where got fierce? Just don't like to entertain ear-side wind, tat's all. What is your moniker then? There is a kopiboy but no kopiuncle, but even he is not tat old regular, towards twilight year before shutdown.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

His moniker is cyberlife? I where got fierce? Just don't like to entertain ear-side wind, tat's all. What is your moniker then? There is a kopiboy but no kopiuncle, but even he is not tat old regular, towards twilight year before shutdown.

it's good to relive those wonderful sammyboys days....so colourful. i was really addicted even in office until my boss nearly sacked me! you must be a very veteran. got this kopiboy meh? there are so many of them...all very humourous and witty....make the reel life so real!!! thank you for the memories....if only we can return to the past and relive the past...butalas! lauliao!!!

JavaMocca

Alfrescian
Loyal

it's good to relive those wonderful sammyboys days....so colourful. i was really addicted even in office until my boss nearly sacked me! you must be a very veteran. got this kopiboy meh? there are so many of them...all very humourous and witty....make the reel life so real!!! thank you for the memories....if only we can return to the past and relive the past...butalas! lauliao!!!

I subscribed to pacific net cyber dunno what dial-up last time before broadband was available and I clocked up $1,000 phone bill per month until I discovered I should go on the unlimited data plan. But I remember the girl of dunno what baby dot dot com and we all go out together for dinner and drinks. She got bf later disconnect from everyone liao.